Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hole in O’Neills tracksuit pants

Options
  • 05-10-2017 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Looking for opinions. I purchased a pair of O’Neils tracksuit pants, the skinny ones with the illuminous stripes from elverys. During a training session (tag rugby) as I was running in for a try I lunged in And put my knee down only for the pants to rip at the knee. As if i skint my knee even tho . It’s cold out and the ground is hard but it’s not like a basketball court. I just paid 40 euro for these earlier this week and bull thick. This is literally the first time wearing them. I know people will say tough luck I caused the hole from putting my knee down on the lunge but these are training pants and it was grass my knee went down on. Do you think I have any chance of a remedy from elverys or O’Neill’s. The quality for these training pants are shocking.
    Any ideas
    Skinny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,023 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Bring them back and see what Elverys say first of all. Further actions depend on what happens there.

I would expect a refund or replacement, but remember that a replacement is likely to be of identical quality. The skinny tracksuit bottoms are made to be fashion items - but they are still sold as functional by retailers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Playing Rugby in tracksuit pants?!

George Hook is spinning in his grave!

Get back to your netball Skinny...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Lickin2me

Ur to overweight admit it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭skinny90

Enda in-fairness it was tag. But il bring it back to the shop to see what can be done. Not sure if I have receipt but I paid via card
    Vin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

skinny90 wrote: »
    Enda in-fairness it was tag. But il bring it back to the shop to see what can be done. Not sure if I have receipt but I paid via card
    Vin

Surely the uniform for girls rugby (tag) is a skirt?

If you'd stuck to that you'd have been fine...

• Registered Users Posts: 69,023 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Lickin2me wrote: »
    Ur to overweight admit it
    Surely the uniform for girls rugby (tag) is a skirt?

If you'd stuck to that you'd have been fine...

Drop it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭skinny90

Brought them in, had no receipt but had my internet banking as reference. The manager and staff were ideal to deal with and fully understanding. very happy with elverys customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Off-topic post deleted. Please stick to the consumer issue at hand

dudara

Advertisement