Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comyn Manor

Options
  • 05-10-2017 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Has anybody bought a house in this new development in Swords?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dmcm1ie

ger_dublin wrote: »
    Has anybody bought a house in this new development in Swords?

Yes we have. Hopefully moving in shortly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Chungwun

Dmcm1ie wrote: »
    Yes we have. Hopefully moving in shortly

Yeah in the first phase ourselves. Snagging this week, in my Xmas all going well

Ah brilliant. We are the same. Snagging done next week. We are still waiting on electricity meter to be installed! Hopefully we’ll be in before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aleah1

hi guys, just wondering has anyone actually moved in to their new homes yet? We also bought a house in Comyn manor ( phase 1) but there has been constant delays with allowing us to even do our snag list

aleah1 wrote: »
    hi guys, just wondering has anyone actually moved in to their new homes yet? We also bought a house in Comyn manor ( phase 1) but there has been constant delays with allowing us to even do our snag list

No not yet. We went out to snag but it wasn’t ready. We bought first phase too with the hope of a Christmas move in date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭obrano

Hi all.

I hope everyone who's posted has moved in now.

I was looking at one of the remaining houses online.

I was just wondering if there was a difference in price between phase 1 and phase 2? I don't even know why I want to know - prices have gone up and it's fair to pay more.

I was looking on daft and it states that there was a 45k jump. This might be the difference between the terraced and semis but just wondering if you guys know the phase 1 costs?

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ger_dublin

Nobody has moved in yet unfortunately. We were meant to be in before christmas bit it didn't happen. Snagging on houses on phase 1 happening at the moment but its all very slow.

There was varying prices on different houses even in phase 1. Unsure if there was an offical price list ever listed to be honest.

You looking at phase 2 or phase 3 yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭obrano

That's a disaster about not getting in. I hope it moves faster for you.

We actually purchased in phase 2 but a friend was looking at prices online and saw that they had increased by 45k. Now, I'm happy with what we paid but I am keen to know what phase 1 prices were for no other reason than to put my mind at ease 😠Ireland and the housing market.

I'm very excited about moving in though. It's a lovely development and I'm delighted to see it's full of helpful people like yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Noe1

Does anyone know anything about the social houses on this estate?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tinkerbell16

What's the noise of the traffic like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ger_dublin

What's the noise of the traffic like?

Cant say its ive noticed any issue with it!!

Advertisement