Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting full discount offer

Options
  • 05-10-2017 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, I signed up to eir Complete fibre Broadband & Phone for 35 per month for 6 months (online exclusive normally €40) and €70 for last 6 months. Total per year €630

On my bill I’m being charged €70 less “€15 discount for 12 months” so €55 per month. Total per year. Total per year €660

So it looks like I’m not getting my extra €5 per month for 6 months dispite wholly signing up online.

Why is this? I would like this rectified.

Separately, I have not received any info re my free Jersey. I was connected on September 20th. Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

shivie wrote: »
    Hi, I signed up to eir Complete fibre Broadband & Phone for 35 per month for 6 months (online exclusive normally €40) and €70 for last 6 months. Total per year €630

On my bill I’m being charged €70 less “€15 discount for 12 months” so €55 per month. Total per year. Total per year €660

So it looks like I’m not getting my extra €5 per month for 6 months dispite wholly signing up online.

Why is this? I would like this rectified.

Separately, I have not received any info re my free Jersey. I was connected on September 20th. Thank you
    Hi shivie,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your account. Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can take a look into this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi shivie,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your account. Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can take a look into this for you please?

- Adam

PM Sent. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

shivie wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi shivie,

- Adam

PM Sent. Thanks
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement