Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National - Donnybrook Stadium - 15th & 16th June 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 rambo9

I preordered Sleep Well Beast so surely I should get a code for presale assuming there is one? I’m on the mailing list and got nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Anyone with the presale link? The link above says:
    Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Don't think there's any fear of this selling out anytime soon. I'd rather wait to see the full days line-up before deciding which days best to go with.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭tfarrell

Done a countdown on ticketmaster.. then nothing... very very frustrating... waste of time!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ebowdia

Presale tickets still available using link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

Anyone for a Friday presale link ? Above looks to be for SAt only ? thank a mill for sharing BTW !!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

whatever76 wrote: »
    Anyone for a Friday presale link ? Above looks to be for SAt only ? thank a mill for sharing BTW !!
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800534BFD70E204?did=elaserp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

You're on my Christmas card list!!... thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Thanks as well!

Hard to say how quickly this will sell out. Bought 2 tics just to be safe, can't attend Sat so no need for me to wait until full line up announced. If they play the Marquee in Cork I'll just try to get tics for that as well.

Cheers,
    Pa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rebelreded

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Managed to get a seated ticket - Do people think seated people will be able to enter the standing area?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Synergism

Are there any 2-day tickets in the presale? Or is it only single days?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Tickets sorted. Cheers for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 xkat11

I read somewhere that they might come to Dublin again before the Donnybrook gig... Is there any truth to this? Cause I would rather see them on a smaller venue & sooner than June...

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Synergism wrote: »
    Tickets sorted. Cheers for the link.

Standing or seats?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

xkat11 wrote: »
    I read somewhere that they might come to Dublin again before the Donnybrook gig... Is there any truth to this? Cause I would rather see them on a smaller venue & sooner than June...

I'd be surprised- surely it'd take away from potential punters for their Donnybrook gigs? I know they love Cork and spent a good few days there around their recent Cork gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 xkat11

Yeah you're right, it doesn't sound likely... So I will get a ticket for Friday...

Anyone who has been to the stadium, what is the best place to get a ticket for? Ticketmaster currently says block B, row F is the best available. Is that close to the stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Doola

You should be able to change the selection to Standing. When I took the Best Available option it gave me seated tickets, but I just went back and changed the selection to specifically 'Standing'

• Advertisement

cefh17 wrote: »
    Standing or seats?

Standing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Saw on twitter its a capacity of 10,000.
    Saw them in both Cork and Dublin recently, tempted to go twice again for this. Superb band.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 formernyer

lc180 wrote: »
    The stage must be on the middle of the pitch facing directly at the seated stand with pitch standing area inbetween. Sounds like a nice setup.

From the seating layout on Ticketmaster, it looks like the stage is at one end, with seating along one side only.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Synergism wrote: »
    Standing

Couldn't get standing just before I posted, hopefully they can be gotten tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

just managed to get 4 standing for the Sat - thanks again for sharing the links !! Less stress tomorrow !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

Just got 2 for the Friday, thanks again for the links!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭roll

Has anyone bought two day tickets yet?
    Not sure whether to bite or wait until the line ups are revealed....

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

I saw them in Cork recently and expect them to play a few festivals this year so I'll hold off until they announce the full line up.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,614 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

2 tickets sorted for standing on saturday... happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

roll wrote: »
    Has anyone bought two day tickets yet?
    Not sure whether to bite or wait until the line ups are revealed....

Two day standing tickets are sold out.

Jaysus, The National have so many fans in Ireland

Advertisement