Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC monitoring, how to set up payments?

Options
  • 06-10-2017 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a HKC 1070 that I’ve installed myself and I just bought a SecureWave Wifi module that I’m going to put in. I want to pay the monthly fee to hkc to get the monitoring, so how do I go about that? I know about buying the app but do I register as an installer on their website and then set up a DD, do they expect me to be a fully trained installer ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

mustang68 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a HKC 1070 that I’ve installed myself and I just bought a SecureWave Wifi module that I’m going to put in. I want to pay the monthly fee to hkc to get the monitoring, so how do I go about that? I know about buying the app but do I register as an installer on their website and then set up a DD, do they expect me to be a fully trained installer ?

Thanks

Set up here.

Non branded if you are not an installer, Id also recommend installing a GSM-SC as relying on wifi only to monitor the alarm is not an ideal solution IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭mustang68

All set up now, thanks for your help :)

mustang68 wrote: »
    All set up now, thanks for your help :)

Glad you got it sorted.
    Very easy setup compared to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭hatchman

altor wrote:
    Glad you got it sorted. Very easy setup compared to others.

But dearer ;-)

hatchman wrote: »
    But dearer ;-)

What are you comparing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭hatchman

altor wrote:
    What are you comparing?

I was just kidding ! Don't want start another argument. I have hkc app find it great.

hatchman wrote: »
    I was just kidding ! Don't want start another argument. I have hkc app find it great.

Was only asking a question :D

Advertisement