Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steinberg UR22 mkII Vs Yamaha AG06

Options
  • 06-10-2017 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

I am looking for audio interface to connect to USB and play any and all the audio from PC/laptop through it instead of using internal soundcard that most of the time is very noisy. Basically I need external soundcard that would have a solid audio quality.

I might do some audio work by connecting microphone and / or studio speakers in the future but it's not a top priority.

Audio mix and hardware effects is a nice touch on Yamaha but how are they audio quality wise? Why would someone go for Steinberg instead of Yamaha AG06 when they are nearly identically priced?

I don't mind some buttons and knobs I don't use, better to have them then not.

Advertisement