Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late Late Show 6/10

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

The voices in my head are telling me...

Not Cark!

Woohoo-CORK!!!(the voices were wrong);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,176 ✭✭✭✭josip

Who are these 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,186 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Joe Brolly apologised... Twat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till tomorrow night folks!

Nos da :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,463 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Cock City again. Geez they must be the only ones entering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

Tigger wrote: »
    example

That woman who was in for a mortgage, then her father died and she had issues for a few months. She told her potential mortgage advisor and then they declined her. Because her father died and it hurt her badly. That's a good example of how people with stress issues are treated. ****ing badly.

RobertKK wrote: »
    This show is a joke, no offense to Cork people, but this writes itself...

None taken...we'll take the money...(how come it's never me though???):confused::confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Cork again.

I know we joke about it, but seriously they are taking the piss at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

jojofizzio wrote: »
    None taken...we'll take the money...(how come it's never me though???):confused::confused:

Only a matter of time ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

jojofizzio wrote: »

Sometimes I ask the same question,Euromillions plus jackpot won in the Midwest tonight which means it wasn't me,Euromillions jackpot of €190,000,000 won in Spain tonight which definitely means it wasn't me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Skid X wrote: »
    That interview today with the man whose 16 year old son was threatening them was disgraceful.

Should never have been on air, if the young lad hears it he might tip past breaking point.

Plus Joe never told the man to get proper medical treatment for the son.

Horrible radio.

In this day and age it's very easy for that young lad's friends and enemies to get hold of a podcast of that and give him a taunting.

two of my children are around that age at the moment and they can be under enough pressure at the best of times

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

Only a matter of time ;)

Seriously I was sitting there as Noreen scooped her prize thinking is it Cork again. Jesus wept. It's a joke everytime I watch that competition some prick from Cork win's.

Skid X wrote: »
    That interview today with the man whose 16 year old son was threatening them was disgraceful.

Should never have been on air, if the young lad hears it he might tip past breaking point.

Plus Joe never told the man to get proper medical treatment for the son.

Horrible radio.

Joe was so unqualified for today's show... Did even contribute anything?

emo72 wrote: »
    That woman who was in for a mortgage, then her father died and she had issues for a few months. She told her potential mortgage advisor and then they declined her. Because her father died and it hurt her badly. That's a good example of how people with stress issues are treated. ****ing badly.

In fairness to banks they treat everyone like that

Cock City again. Geez they must be the only ones enteringwatching

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Evelyn Cusack giving the late weather forecast,nice to hear it in normal English.The fishermen will be happy.

Only a matter of time ;)

Ooooh...here's hoping....s'pose I better start entering it so..I'll give ye all a shout out when I win;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I think the rating for the show in the thread title is very generous.

Man this rodman v n Korea thing on tv3 is Savage :)

America's most successful diplomat l

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,183 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

I think the rating for the show in the thread title is very generous.
    Next week I'll give it 13 out of 10

• Advertisement

There's a kids play place in sandyford called imaginocity and they have a proper news desk with cameras and lighting and costumes for kids to play Anne Doyle.... Anyway the production values achieved in this play news desk is ten times better than "Elaine" Crowleys show on be3..

I didn't get to see the full Jim Sheridan bit. Has he actors got for the film or is he still looking for them. I know two young lads who could play Lynnot from 19 to mid 20s. One of them even plays the bass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Evelyn Cusack giving the late weather forecast,nice to hear it in normal English.The fishermen will be happy.

Evelyn though....;)

paulie21 wrote: »
    Next week I'll give it 13 out of 10

Wayyy too generous.....unless I win the prize of course!!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

sligojoek wrote: »
    I didn't get to see the full Jim Sheridan bit. Has he actors got for the film or is he still looking for them. I know two young lads who could play Lynnot from 19 to mid 20s. One of them even plays the bass.

Sheridan rarely casts Irish actors in lead roles unless they're established stars like Richard Harris in The Field. He'll get a British or American name actor to sell it to international audiences.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Talk about the Phillo movie has been going on for years. One of the names I remember being mooted circa mid 90's was Phill Babb, yes that Phil Babb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Missed the show last night.

The thread title makes it look like it got 6 out of 10.

Which must make it the best show of the series?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,710 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Quazzie wrote: »
    Because one is humble, down to earth and is happy being himself, and the other is a loud attention seeking sack who needs the attention to justify his existence

Just checked it out. Saw him ponce out in fooking slippers. Turned off...

Again, Dee, you watching what RTÉs “premiere” programme is delivering?

Advertisement