Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post problems?

Options
  • 06-10-2017 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi, I used returns pal and posted two parcels for return yesterday and took a full 24 hours for tracking to update but it only updated for one of the parcels. According to tracking one of the parcels has moved but the other one is still stuck in the post office I posted them from. I am pretty concerned as if they are lost I will be out a lot of money. I tried to contact An post which took my phone number and said they would ring back but never did. Anyone else have these issues? The post office also seemed to have major difficulties scanning the parcels on pickup until it finally worked. And that was after Wednesday which was a failed attempt due to confusion.

Advertisement