Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I the only Éire-skeptic person here?

Options
  • 07-10-2017 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Does anybody else hate Ireland in its entirety?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

Probably not, because that would not be rational.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I entirely hate people who don't know the difference between -skeptic and -phobic.

Edit: Ah. I see it's only been a month since the auld LC results for you. Come back to us when you've grown up a bit and know what you're talking about. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I'm English and have lived here for nearly 25 years the good far outweighs the bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

This guy again? Was just Dublin last time. This time next year he'll be building a Death Star to destroy the earth...

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭mrhoppy

This guy again? Was just Dublin last time. This time next year he'll be building a Death Star to destroy the earth...

No I've always hated Ireland. Just Dublin in particular.

• Advertisement

Probably not, because that would not be rational.

Elaborate?

dinorebel wrote: »
    I'm English and have lived here for nearly 25 years the good far outweighs the bad.

Elaborate. I'm desperate to find something good about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Another post-closing time thread on a topic you've been warned about several times before. Take six months off. As your only interactions with this forum are to troll - next time is permanent.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement