Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Cease Charge promotion query

Options
  • 07-10-2017 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a query in relation to the above promotion as it refers to FTTH packages. Part 3 of the document states that:
    Eligible customers who avail of an eir Consumer Multi Product Bundle which includes Broadband
    (“the Eligible Bundles”) will receive on production to eir of a non-eir final account, a discount off
    the listed price for the eligible bundle of an amount corresponding to the Early Case Charge levied
    by the non-eir company on their final bill. The following eir Bundles are excluded from the
    promotion and are therefore not Eligible Bundles:

A) Standalone Broadband with TV Dual Play Bundle
     B) Any bundle including the Pay As You Use Fixed Voice plan

https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/sites/default/.content/pdf/pricing/internet_special_offer.pdf (Page 131)

Does this mean that new customers opting for the Stanalone FTTH broaband (150Mb, 300Mb, 1000Mb) listed on page 3 of

https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/sites/default/.content/pdf/pricing/Part3.1.pdf

are ineligible to received the discount (credit off the bill) under this promotion?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

Hi, I posted this over the weekend so it may have been missed. Could I get a reply to the question please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

The Standalone FTTH Broadband package won't be eligible for the discount as it's not a multi product bundle. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi, I posted this over the weekend so it may have been missed. Could I get a reply to the question please?
    Hi Sutton Handsome Specialization, 

Thanks for contacting us, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

dilallio would be correct here.  This discount will only be applied to multi products bundles I'm afraid. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

Hi navi, 

dilallio would be correct here.  This discount will only be applied to multi products bundles I'm afraid. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks for the clarification Tracey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Sutton Handsome Specialization, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks for the clarification Tracey.
    No problem at all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement