Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multimac

Options
  • 07-10-2017 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi all, im thinking of purchasing the multimac. baby number 3 on the week. If anyone has one in Cork I would greatly greatly appreciate it if we could come and have a look at it. thanks very much:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I can't help really as I don't have one but did consider one when my third child was due. What put me off was that you can't remove their infant seat from the car and click it onto buggy wheels as you can with most other infant seats. That was a deal breaker for me because I have some many school and activity drops and didn't want to have to unstrap the baby search time (and possibly wake them too!)
    We still might consider it when the baby needs the next stage seat as it definitely looks a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 mags345

Thanks for your reply. Fortunately that doesnt bother me as I never used that feature on my last two babies, just brought them round by hand. I'd love it I could just get a look at one in Cork , as it would save me headin to Meath to look at it. :confused:

Advertisement