Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money not going into monthly saver

Options
  • 07-10-2017 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I recently opened a monthly saver account via the app. The first amount was supposed to be transferred in yesterday. I looked at the account online and the money has come out of my current account but is not in my monthly saver account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

i_elec wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently opened a monthly saver account via the app. The first amount was supposed to be transferred in yesterday. I looked at the account online and the money has come out of my current account but is not in my monthly saver account.

There's a 1 day delay between it leaving your current account and appearing in the savings account. Don't ask me why (makes no sense to me) but that's the way it has been for me for the last 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 i_elec

That's strange. Does this mean that I should be able to view the amount in the account by Monday? Since it was set to go in on a Friday. Or not until next month, from what JeffKenna has posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

i_elec wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi i_elec, 

Thanks for your post. 

It will take one working day for the amount transferred to your 365Monthlysaver account to show on your 365 Online. Please check the account on Monday and the balance should then be updated with the payment from your direct debit. Please be advised that the first month's savings is not kept by us as mentioned by a different poster above. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 4 i_elec

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for that. I will check again on Monday.

Advertisement