Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Irish MMA Footage

Options
  • 07-10-2017 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

We have a bit of footage from the early MMA days, various fight events from 2008 and there about's.

The following youtube channel has been set up, search youtube for " The Irish MMA Tapes " as I can post a link here

If interested, keep an eye on the channel. We just have a teaser clip up now as we capture the rest of the tapes. Owen Roddy, fighting in the National Boxing Stadium May 2008, as part of the Cage Rage Contenders will be the first fight.

Looking forward to getting this footage out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

In 2014 when I went looking there was no footage to be found of Conor McGregor's first two pro fights, your post reminded me to have another look and they are now on YouTube:
    McGregor vs Morris
    Conor McGregor vs Mo Taylor

If you have better quality versions of any of his other fights that would be great to see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IrishMMAtapes

We have some footage of an early McGregor alright, subscribe to the channel to keep posted,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Petermc83

sounds good.. u have a subscriber in me!!
    best of luck with the channel and looking forward to viewing the old classics

Advertisement