Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "my pet is a cool fcuker"thread Include pics if you got them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

I'm just loving all the names too and photos of course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Just for you panda poo. Peaches in all her grumpy glory

I love her...im going to find out where you live and steal her! She's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

sugarman wrote: »
    This lad. Loves having a good nose out the window. Turned 18 there last month!

Doesn't look a day over 12!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

sugarman wrote: »
    This lad. Loves having a good nose out the window. Turned 18 there last month!

Lovely Senegal. Used to have one, does he talk? Ours was never arsed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

We have 4 dogs - 4 red setters.
    Coco is 10, had her since she was 9 weeks old. Very intelligent, has the boys wrapped around her little paw.

Benson, rescued him 6 years ago, he was found in an appalling state - he had multiple infections - ears, eyes, mange on his skin, open sores, cysts and kennel cough. 5 months recouperating and he arrived home on Cocos 4th birthday, a shell of a dog with zero confidence. Since then he has blossomed into a fantastic dog, loves life and the people and other dogs in it.

Buddy is 4 and he was given up to me for rehoming by a family that wouldn't let him into the house, so was lonely and frustrated in their garden. They knew they couldn't do it for the rest of his life so I took him in when he was 1.5yrs old.

Wilma is our latest setter, she's 7, and was the pet of an 89yr old woman who had to go into a nursing home. She's only been with us 6 weeks and is doing brilliantly. She was quite overweight when she arrived but with regular exercise she's slimming down nicely.

Most of the photos only have the older 3 dogs, it's hard to get 4 of them to stay in shot, particularly Wilma as she's just not as up to speed with training as the others. And there's only 3 dogs in the bottom pic;)
    qXpCNgNm.jpg8SkGkz5m.jpg
    6kHPoR0m.jpguQcbwvmm.jpg

t5iEsYjm.jpgchffULDm.jpg

Beautiful dogs, I love red setters.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

Oh I love this thread. So cute.

Here are my two nuts. Two little characters. Bundles of cuteness. My two sisters got them fron the pound after they were dumped in a box on the side of the road. They were infested with fleas. Went to rescue one dog but came home with two 9 years ago. They have both eaten ping pong balls and had to have them cut open to get the balls out. So many trips to the vets. But we don't care how much it costs they are such a bit part of our family. Here they are in all their cuteness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Loon E. Tick

sadie1502 wrote: »
    Oh I love this thread. So cute.

Here are my two nuts. Two little characters. Bundles of cuteness. My two sisters got them fron the pound after they were dumped in a box on the side of the road. They were infested with fleas. Went to rescue one dog but came home with two 9 years ago. They have both eaten ping pong balls and had to have them cut open to get the balls out. So many trips to the vets. But we don't care how much it costs they are such a bit part of our family. Here they are in all their cuteness.
    Partners in crime. One looks so brazen and the other has to hide their face after an act of destruction wrecking the place :D I used to have to go through all that too with mine.

The hiding hee face is the one that does it she has the victim in hee mouth so funny. They are now having a stand off over a tennis ball. Sadie the lab is breathing down izzys neck at the moment. Oh there will be murder. A million tennis balls but she has to have the one her sister has. This will go on for hours. Picture of Sadie the bully.

The hiding her face is the one that does it she has the victim in her mouth so funny. They are now having a stand off over a tennis ball. Sadie the lab is breathing down izzys neck at the moment. Oh there will be murder. A million tennis balls but she has to have the one her sister has. This will go on for hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Aw how adorable. How could anyone hurt that face :( But he's happy now yay!

He is spoilt rotten now. Sleeps in the bed with us,with his head on the pillow inbetween myself and my wife. We absolutely adore him. How anyone could hurt him is right. When we got him,about 10 months ago he weighed less than 3kg and would cry in his sleep but now,after a lot of love,he is about 8kg and sleeps like a log surrounded by love

By the way,that is actually how he sleeps at night with me

I want a pet!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

12 years ago, but she's still alive.

GeidQ2E.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Pet cows from my dads farm. Knew hugs, kiss, and were so so gentle. Adored them. Here's one looking for kisses.

IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,356 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Was in a dog family growing up, first and only cat when i moved in with my now wife - he is the gift that keeps on giving, wouldn't trade him for anything :D

Loves exploring . . .

RJQ9UD7.jpg
    E0Ij7Hw.jpg

First experience of snow . . .

lnkTHht.jpg

Loves stalking . . .

hZ5c15p.jpg

but most of all, loves sleeping

8FNRvs9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

This is Mitten and he's my flatmate's cat. Ahm a dog person, but Mitten and I get on very well. He usually looks majestic and proud in photos, but in this one I think he looks half debonair, half quasimodo. Which is the best one can hope for whilst mid licking oneself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Conspectus wrote: »
    This is Lucyfur enjoying a bit of sun
    DSC01080.jpg

I love how shiny my fur is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I had three dogs but one was stolen six months ago. Now I have two rescue dogs and cats. And a rabbit who scares them.

Ok,was in two minds about posting this picture up as I didn't want any one saying "oh it's a rat,it's horrible etc etc" but this is our beloved pet rat. We saved him and his brother from a pet shop as they were going to be sold to a man who was going to feed them live to ferrets :(

Sadly our other ratty,Darko,passed away 3 weeks ago but ladies and gentleman,be kind and say hello to Dexter

• Advertisement

Ok,was in too minds about posting this picture up as I didn't want any one saying "oh it's a rat,it's horrible etc etc" but this is our beloved pet rat. We saved him and his brother from a pet shop as they were going to be sold to a man who was going to feed them live to ferrets :(

Sadly our other ratty,Darko,passed away 3 weeks ago but ladies and gentleman,be kind and say hello to Dexter

He's a sweet little thing.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Ok,was in too minds about posting this picture up as I didn't want any one saying "oh it's a rat,it's horrible etc etc" but this is our beloved pet rat. We saved him and his brother from a pet shop as they were going to be sold to a man who was going to feed them live to ferrets :(

Oh it's a rat

He's only gorgeous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭joey100

Kona very interested in Margot Robbie,

37615875751_02e3702e0f_c.jpg

Out watching the end of the Ras cycling race in Skerries, she was delighted to be out, incase you couldn't tell...

34800133262_8c7cb91a8e_c.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Ok,was in two minds about posting this picture up as I didn't want any one saying "oh it's a rat,it's horrible etc etc" but this is our beloved pet rat. We saved him and his brother from a pet shop as they were going to be sold to a man who was going to feed them live to ferrets :(

Aw, Dexter is only gorgeous! Sorry to hear about Darko but it sounds like he had a good life with yourselves :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

This guy shuffled off in May. Hate not having a dog since :(

430247.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

joey100 wrote: »
    Kona very interested in Margot Robbie,

37615875751_02e3702e0f_c.jpg

Out watching the end of the Ras cycling race in Skerries, she was delighted to be out, incase you couldn't tell...

34800133262_8c7cb91a8e_c.jpg

If anyone tells my dog I will deny it and hunt you down but that is the most gorgeous little dude ever!!!!!

• Advertisement

Aw, Dexter is only gorgeous! Sorry to hear about Darko but it sounds like he had a good life with yourselves :)

Thanks RhubarbCrumble

We loved little Darko to bits and he and dex have had the best life we could give them. I've attached a picture of the pair having some cake on there birthday last year.

Thanks RhubarbCrumble

We loved little Darko to bits and he and dex have had the best life we could give them. I've attached a picture of the pair having some cake on there birthday last year.

Omg that's purely adorable!!!!

I love rats they're lovely wee pets!!

Awwww how cute they are meant to be fantastic pets and very clever. Very cute.

Thanks RhubarbCrumble

Aw, they look so cute :)

When I was a kid my friend's big brother had white mice and I was mad about them whenever I was in the house. I would have loved some myself but my mother wouldn't hear of it. Probably not the best idea to get some now either. My cat might have something to say .....

They are so clever and so so loving. They come to greet us when we call their names aswell. Our boys favourite thing in the world to do is to lay in their hammocks and relax while eating. We have gotten 2 more guys since Darko passed away so to keep Dexter company we now also have "Agent Dale Cooper" and "Benedict CumberRat" :)

• Advertisement

They are so clever and so so loving. They come to greet us when we call their names aswell. Our boys favourite thing in the world to do is to lay in their hammocks and relax while eating. We have gotten 2 more guys since Darko passed away so to keep Dexter company we now also have "Agent Dale Cooper" and "Benedict CumberRat" :)

Benedict CumberRat wins the interweb !!!

Benedict CumberRat wins the interweb !!!

My wife was pretty proud of that one alright :)

Love Benedict CumberRat. There's a stray cat around near us that's been called Leo AKA Leo VaradCAT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I was full ready to go "ewwh a rat!!" But i was pleasantly surprised. What a cutie!

My friend called her rabbit Jackie Really Hay

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I just 'oohed' and 'aahed' my way through this thread. AHers have gorgeous pets.

I miss my cat, she died 3 years ago aged 13. Can't wait to eventually own my own place so I can get two kitties!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Lucyfur wrote: »
    I love how shiny my fur is :)

I imagine ye are very much alike. In that you also would claw my eyes out if I patted your head and tried to give you a belly rub.

A mate of mine had a pet piglet called The Notorious P.I.G

Fell around the place laughing at that

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    A mate of mine had a pet piglet called The Notorious P.I.G

Fell around the place laughing at that

My friends pug is the notorious p.u.g

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭ZuM16

Got a rescue dog a few years ago called Milo, he was very skinny, nervous and had lots of skin conditions. Took a while but hes now a lovable, happy doggy. Hes a bit of a mutt, not sure of his exact mix. As you can see he loves Christmas:

10430375_10152586131395777_4668928486187011935_n.jpg?oh=2268a135f3750ceff74b7264014adf68&oe=5A40EF0A

Chilling:
    10505557_10152320697490777_230774155069410478_n.jpg?oh=689600fb960e5dbb0ce38708259723e1&oe=5A3CAF8F

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I love my cat. I am a total crazy cat lady. He's 7 and he is the most beautiful thing in the whole world and I'd be lost without him.

He is also a vampire cat.

Electric blanket? Well la-de-daa Mr bigshot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

himself summed up in three pics :D

353163.jpg

353164.jpg

418133.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

My dog keeps sniffing my butt whenever I'm near her.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Gorgeous pics in this thread. Brightened up my evening looking through them.

Have no pets myself unfortunately, can't wait for the day I do though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,444 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

My friends pug is the notorious p.u.g

My girlfriends little cousin called my dog (he was a puppy at the time) Chewie Suarez after the puppy kept pulling at his socks :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭McCrack

Dogs are wonderful creatures I must say, not mad about cats but dogs are great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Gorgeous pics in this thread. Brightened up my evening looking through them.

Have no pets myself unfortunately, can't wait for the day I do though :)

If I may suggest, I know puppies/kittens are cute and adorable and everything else but if you are ever looking for an animal, do consider adopting one from a shelter first. Giving a home to an abandoned animal is genuinely the most amazing feeling ever, especially when the animal becomes adapted to the home and you can see in its face that it knows it has a home now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

La_Gordy wrote: »
    This is Mitten and he's my flatmate's cat. Ahm a dog person, but Mitten and I get on very well. He usually looks majestic and proud in photos, but in this one I think he looks half debonair, half quasimodo. Which is the best one can hope for whilst mid licking oneself.
    It looks like he's saying "dafuq are you looking at?" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

jaxxx wrote: »
    If I may suggest, I know puppies/kittens are cute and adorable and everything else but if you are ever looking for an animal, do consider adopting one from a shelter first. Giving a home to an abandoned animal is genuinely the most amazing feeling ever, especially when the animal becomes adapted to the home and you can see in its face that it knows it has a home now.
    Adoption is the only way I would go. I couldn't get a pet any other way, wouldn't be fair to.

It's shocking the amount of people I know who get pets for Christmas, birthday etc and its purely a novelty and as soon as it wears off and the hard work sets in, they get rid.

It's just awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,988 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Adoption is the only way I would go. I couldn't get a pet any other way, wouldn't be fair to.

It's shocking the amount of people I know who get pets for Christmas, birthday etc and its purely a novelty and as soon as it wears off and the hard work sets in, they get rid.

It's just awful.
    All ours are rescues. Stumpy aka the b1tch was found on a wet February night by kids across the street, she was only a kitten infected with lice, fleas and worms. She would not have made it to the morning and who every had her i dread t think what they were doing. She still has the scars on her lip and foot.
    Dexter aka the bo**ox was dumped at the vet by their owner when she got pregnant.
    Jenny aka the cow started off as a stray in Dublin, local rescue lady saw her and catnapped her after she saw she was pregnant and being used as a football by the local kids.

Advertisement