Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wales V Ireland, Why is the draw priced so low ?

Options
  • 07-10-2017 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

So Ireland and Wales meet on Monday night for a crucial world cup qualifier for both teams. Because of Greeces win tonight a draw is no good for either side and will lead to them being odd man out even if they finish second in the group so both sides have to go for the win as they will be out with a draw. But all the bookies have the draw priced very low, 19/10 with ladbrooks and boylesports,. I don't get this,.... any of the football pundits explain this, Two ****e sides paying each other the reason?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

So, I decided to take my own thoughts and lay the draw on Betfair, it is 3.3 to back or 3.35 to lay. I have speculating that this will go out before KO and I can back it then and lock in a profit. Have layed €1200 at 3.35. I will let you know if I lose my shirt on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Any nails left ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭ittakestwo

well, I the draw went out before KO to back 3.4 and lay 3.45 so backed the draw and locked in a very small profit €35.

Advertisement