Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPS tracker for bicycle!!!

Options
  • 08-10-2017 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys.

I was checking at the different options out there to avoid your bike to get stolen, although I know this is just o try to prevent this to happen I still think is worth the time and money invested.
    I checked devices like Sherlock, I Lock It, and others that actually comes with motion sensor features and loud alarms... but some of them are not compatible with my bike. I own a Gazelle and the handle bar is just to narrow to put a device inside, so the Sherlock device is a no! I Lock It is a good option, but I just want to know if any of you are using one, does not have to be any of the ones I mentioned here, but any GPS tracker, anti-theft alarm device in your bike that actually you can recommend!

As always, any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!.

Roger.

Comments

Advertisement