Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible coverage and calls keep droping

Options
  • 08-10-2017 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Is there an issue with mobile service? Over the past two weeks, coverage in my car is dreadful . Calls keep dropping and I get call failure message. Meteor coverage used to be excellent. Also, when using the handset, coverage is dreadful with delays... are there local issues with the service?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Quinnie wrote: »
    Is there an issue with mobile service? Over the past two weeks, coverage in my car is dreadful . Calls keep dropping and I get call failure message. Meteor coverage used to be excellent. Also, when using the handset, coverage is dreadful with delays... are there local issues with the service?
    Hi Quinnie, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. We have no issues logged here I'm afraid. 

Can you try doing a location update on the device by switching the phone to flight mode for ten minutes and restarting it? Let me know if that works. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement