Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple of Zwift set up questions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Hi.
    Zwift is a vurtual place with different courses created. You follow those courses and your speed / cadence is used to show your progress on the course and against others.
    Power is calculated based on your parameters and the device you use if you arent using a power meter.
    You still need the mobile link regardless of sensor I believe
    A 'smart' trainer can have the resistance adjusted by zwift whereas a 'dumb' trainer will rely on you to adjust resistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Personally if you don't have a smart trainer I'd find zwift a waste of time and use trainer road instead. The interaction between zwift and your turbo is the only upside and without that I don't see the point.

Advertisement