Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sunday Carvery Terenure Inn

Options
  • 08-10-2017 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭

There's a new Sunday Carvery in Terenure Inn started today (normally order from menu).

Tis very good. Same crowd that do the 2 steaks on stone and bottle of wine midweek for €35).

(No connection with business just live nearby and hope it does well).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Is the beef served pink?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

They have put a lot of money onto the place lately, is looking well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: OP, I've moved this into the Dublin City forum. I think it's better suited to here because posters in the food forum are scattered around.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Highly recommend this place, really good staff, very friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Can't say I like their super ugly new carvery sign that they have no PP for though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭coleslaw

Can't say I like their super ugly new carvery sign that they have no PP for though.

stop please
    pp ott

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Went for lunch here today and was very unimpressed: chewy beef, rock-hard roasties, watery gravy and only two veg. Expected much better for €12.

Advertisement