Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

Nothing good ever happens when Arsenal wear that blue kit. Even the great home form starting to suffer with it. :rolleyes:

newbie2 wrote: »
    We definitely got the sh!tty end of the stick with the Sanchez deal

Mhki giving the ball away loads too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,037 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Mhki giving the ball away loads too

Possession turnover is really weird in this game... Arsenal just can't keep a hold of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Wheres that greek defender we signed ? surely he cant be any worse than chambers ?

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Wheres that greek defender we signed ? surely he cant be any worse than chambers ?

I think he has to have all his good defending skills trained out of him before he gets a game.

Basil3 wrote: »
    I think he has to have all his good defending skills trained out of him before he gets a game.

Thats it , still dunno why we sold Paulista , he wasnt worse than Cygan or Senderos anyway and good backup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Jaysus, gimme a pair of shorts and I'll play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

Stadium is empty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Iwobi..........just make him go away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Where's the defensive coaches we're supposed to have?

• Advertisement

This is just painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭emmetlego

All player bashing aside. This has been as bizarre game I've ever seen from the Gunners, especially positionally. Our DM has been on the edge of the box while we had a 2/3 man attack on, while our centre halves have been pushing through the midfield while they were attacking down the flanks. WTF is going on. Would love to see the heat maps for the players tonight. Just all over the place.

Where's the defensive coaches we're supposed to have?

steve bould ............

33426a5bf9baa5ee33653b04b22edd937c2544731743dd31ff7d6d7a434c12dd.jpg

wonga77 wrote: »
    Stadium is empty

There were five lads caught crossing the wall at half-time.
    The stewards made them go back in and watch the second-half.

Welbeck coundt score in a fcuking brothel

There were five lads caught crossing the wall at half-time.
    The stewards made them go back in and watch the second-half.

Escape to victory stuff

This is the strangest game, so open. I cant believe theres only been 3 goals

Iwobi has cramp ? Funny i only heard his name mentioned once or twice over 90 mins ??

Iwobi has cramp ? Funny i only heard his name mentioned once or twice over 90 mins ??

He's been mentioned doing dumb **** a lot more than once or twice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Cant spin this any other way, this is just ****e

fcuk it fair play to graham potter , credit were credits due they beat us in our own backyard, wish them all the success in the future , they can head out with their heads held high .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Brutal from Arsenal.

BBDBB wrote: »
    Cant spin this any other way, this is just ****e

If anyone can spin it, Arsene can!

fcuk it fair play to graham potter , credit were credits due they beat us in our own backyard, wish them all the success in the future , they can head out with their heads held high .

Absolutely, they completely outplayed us at times, and they in the offseason with no competitive football. Probably should have had another 1 or 2 as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

Absolutely, they completely outplayed us at times, and they in the offseason with no competitive football. Probably should have had another 1 or 2 as well

The writings where on the wall within the first 5min when they should have scored! We was ****ing terrible in the opening minutes.

So bad  i switched off after 20mins gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

That was absolutely terrible. Iwobi, Welbeck need to just go. No future.

Wilshere was particularly bad today.

a true supporter never switches off :D fcuk it there biggest game in history they gave 110% while we gave about 50% , im sure most the players have the game on sunday on their minds when 3 nil ahead on away goals

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

a true supporter never switches off :D fcuk it there biggest game in history they gave 110% while we gave about 50% , im sure most the players have the game on sunday on their minds when 3 nil ahead on away goals
    most who played aint going to participate on sunday so why hypoe it up? they should be playing there hearts out to try and contest a seat at wembley.

Anyways **** it, its the carling cup. who gives a **** really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

classy responses from Graham Potter

most who played aint going to participate on sunday so why hypoe it up? they should be playing there hearts out to try and contest a seat at wembley.

Anyways **** it, its the carling cup. who gives a **** really?

its Ostersunds , a nothing club who put us upto it :) they where playing there biggest game in history , theyre goona be the ones playing with their hearts out not us , well we all should a cup is a cup simple as ...doesnt matter if its a mickey mouse cup they all count as silverware dont they ?

• Advertisement

Read somewhere that Wenger was a year at Arsenal before Ostersunds were founded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Terrible performance especially playing at home. Massive props to Östersund for playing their hearts out. Would rather have Nketiah in front than Welbeck. The lad should've given a chance. Iwobi declined rather than improving every game.

Need a massive kick to all those who didn't show up today.

Many of those first team lads who played tonight should be given a long spell in the reserves especially Iwobi and Welbeck.

Read somewhere that Wenger was a year at Arsenal before Ostersunds were founded.

And?

that says it all haha

https://twitter.com/KristianJack/status/966777777587478529

• Registered Users Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭omega man

Some decent teams left in this years europa.

Based on tonight it’s no wonder Wenger still hanging hopes on top 4.

emmetlego wrote: »
    And?

They've come a long way in such a short time.

Why?

I get it. Arsenal are in the potty. Our manager is passed it. Our owner doesn't give a toss. We are going nowhere. We struggled past a second rate team.

Can you please fcck off reminding me how sh!t we are again and again?

I'm depressed enough about this club

They've come a long way in such a short time.

Why?

Go away.

• Advertisement

I get it. Arsenal are in the potty. Our manager is passed it. Our owner doesn't give a toss. We are going nowhere. We struggled past a second rate team.

Ha Ha maybe you should support Liverpool :pac:

Ha Ha maybe you should support Liverpool :pac:

It's no laughing matter, my eldest wants to! So please, as I said. fnkk off!:(

It's no laughing matter, my eldest wants to! So please, as I said. fnkk off!:(

Calm down there. This is an Arsenal discussion forum and naturally are going to comment on exactly what they see which isnt pretty. Its not Taytos fault.

Im confident for Sunday , dunno about yee :) just posting this so after full time i can come back and re quote :D

Genuine comment from Tayto, no need to get so pissy

AFTV are ridiculous shouldn't be allowed use the clubs name

With respect Brian how would that work? They are Arsenal fans who have their own TV station dedicated to their experiences and opinions of how the club stands and how the match just went?

What should they call it? Fan of Unspecified club TV?

I need a time out from here. Too frustrating. Good luck peeps.

Gunner till I die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

https://soundcloud.com/brian-oregan-932825069/bp-zone-episode-17

Be up on Itunes and Stitcher later aswell

also at the end I go through what I meant by my AFTV comment .....much easier to say it out than type it. basically it just frustrates me that fans of other clubs use it as a stick to beat Arsenal with

• Registered Users Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭omega man

City will be overwhelming favourites on Sunday so there’s that going for us at least. We might actually bring our A game in typical arsenal style.

Is Ramsey out? Iwobi to bench please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Ah, jesus. I really, really wanted Iwobi to come good. Just hasn't happened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement