Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Nothing in that at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Wenger would be hopping all over the place if that was done to an Arsenal player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Wenger would be hopping all over the place if that was done to an Arsenal player.

What does that have to do with literally anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

If what was done?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

Kolasinac went in hard with his shoulder there. Didnt look like he was bothered going for the ball. If I was a Brighton fan I think I'd feel a bit hard done by there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

That's what happens when you play sideward pedestrian football you end up using your two CBs as your creative players

sonic85 wrote: »
    Kolasinac went in hard with his shoulder there. Didnt look like he was bothered going for the ball. If I was a Brighton fan I think I'd feel a bit hard done by there

I thought it was a yellow for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭emmetlego

That injury break came at a bad time for us. We haven't kept up the tempo we had created. And the inspirational sub of Welly for Iwobi... Sigh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,114 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Quazzie wrote: »
    Welbeck out, and Iwobi in. Why must we always have at least one fúckwit in the team?

He even subbed one for the other.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

If what was done?

That challenge on the Argentine by Kolasinc

• Advertisement

Soups123 wrote: »
    I thought it was a yellow for sure

Yeah it was definitely a yellow. Reckless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Judging by his dumb predictable tactics I'm beginning to think this cringe Professeur tag is a pure fallacy

tenor.gif

Actually probably more like this

oRYd7.gif

That challenge on the Argentine by Kolasinc

The one where he bundled into him rather clumsily? Yellow card at a stretch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,665 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

It's hard to see that goal coming.

Eddie's on lads, we'll win 3-2!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭omega man

Even Brighton are knocking it about like we used to ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,114 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Thank feck for the offside flag there because they tore us apart

There's no need because it really doesn't matter what happens in this game and they know that. Why bother. Until the fans start to really show their displeasure nothing will change.

Oooooh lucky there!

• Advertisement

Bellerin putting in off the ball Fifa challenges :pac:

Most millionaire businessmen don't attend football. Twickers or some baseball ground for them.

It's more than Arsene we need out, all covering each other.

We've no consistent home fan base anymore so nothing can be coordinated to drive them all out

I didn't even know board members generally attended away games. Learn something new every day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

7 miinutes to rescue something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

AFTV will be buzzing tonight , 4 times i posted this in our last 4 games haha

• Advertisement

Close from Auba

We are the gift that keeps on giving

Xhaka lol

If Murray had pace this would br 4-1

Wenger embarrassing and disgracing himself at the only club in Workd Football that would let him, resign you horrible man have some respect for yourself and the club

Better 2nd half. But overall, just pure bulls**t from this team and manager yet again. Another terribly disappointing day at the office. Disappointing but again, not surprising. A new low, yet again.

Oh, and well done Brighton. Great performance

Got what we deserved.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Soups123 wrote: »
    Xhaka lol

If Murray had pace this would br 4-1

Wenger embarrassing and disgracing himself at the only club in Workd Football that would let him, resign you horrible man have some respect for yourself and the club

He's not going to resign. He intends to see out his contract.
    The only way he is leaving is if he is allowed see out his contact and not offered another one or the board sack him.

Got what we deserved.

100% fair result and could easily have been more for Brighton, they beat us playing a great style of football

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Arsenal still sh1te. One game closer to Wenger being gone.

Sack him now, no directorship, clean break.... Burn his fúckin desk as a matter of fact :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

We don't even play anything close to good football anymore. In the past we would play silky stuff and the calamities at the back would lose us the game. Now we have sideways, inaccurate and uninventive passing with absolutely zero purpose on top of the calamities at the back. They have absolutely zero ideas, zero creativity, zero end product. How it has been allowed to go this stale is beyond me. Even when we bring in new players, the staleness of the old lot doesn't take long to set in. Officially done, won't even tune in on TV until he is gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Jokers. Shambolic. Gutless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

I could live with the results if we were someway entertaining to watch but it's pure muck. It's a chore to watch us now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

We don't even play anything close to good football anymore. In the past we would play silky stuff and the calamities at the back would lose us the game. Now we have sideways, inaccurate and uninventive passing with absolutely zero purpose on top of the calamities at the back. They have absolutely zero ideas, zero creativity, zero end product. How it has been allowed to go this stale is beyond me. Even when we bring in new players, the staleness of the old lot doesn't take long to set in. Officially done, won't even tune in on TV until he is gone.

Best post ive ever read on here about this current team. Well done son.

Not really anything left to say is there?

Good to see the away fans at him they have often been his greatest support. I don't think I'll ever look back on him fondly now I despise him

• Advertisement

Not really anything left to say is there?

Just being repeated ad-nauseum anyway. Only difference is we keep discovering new lows.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭omega man

It’s all so boring now.

I don’t even have any sympathy for Wenger anymore. Couldn’t care less about his legacy if this is what he’s willing to do to the club today.

Rust never sleeps.
    Arrogance and greed never give up.

Wenger won't walk.

wonga77 wrote: »
    I could live with the results if we were someway entertaining to watch but it's pure muck. It's a chore to watch us now

Yep if we were entertaining I wouldn't give a fcuk. Were not going to challenge for the league or play in the CL for a while by the looks of things but if we played good stuff it wouldn't matter much. Everything in the club is so stale. Change is needed at all levels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Needs to be an organised boycott of the next couple of Home games. Ye need to take your club back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭DenMan

Another shameful defeat for Wenger and his merry men today. Now where's the Sheriff of Nottingham's executioner when you need him! #WengerOut

I'll check in again when he is sacked which by right should be this evening but this is Arsenal who claim they do things 'the proper way' . Laters folks

Only 5 points ahead of Burnley now. Shameful. Things are pretty bad at the minute - I wonder is there any chance they could overtake us even though they've been pure dirt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Makes me wonder how low we'll have to go before he gets the sack. Relegation zone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,414 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

This is so painful at this stage, any other club would have him gone by now but you just know that they will keep him for at least the rest of the season.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement