Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know about Hotbuckle productions' stage adaptation of Wuthering Heights?

Options
  • 08-10-2017 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭

Hi all. My question is in the thread title. I am doing WH as part of the Comparative course with my LC English class. One of them has told me that it will be performed at a local theatre this week. Here is the link: https://www.hotbuckle.co.uk/wuthering-heights

So I'm wondering if it's worth seeing and if any one might have seen this version as it's been on around the country.

Where I'd be a little apprehensive is the bit about humour. There is NO humour in WH so I'm sceptical. This company do inventive theatre so it could be some wildly adapted waste of time.

Any opinions welcome. Thanks.

Advertisement