Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explanar Swing Trainer

Options
  • 08-10-2017 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I don't suppose anybody has seen a 2nd hand Explanar Swing Trainer for sale or a pro around Dublin that uses one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ShivasIrons

Bottle wrote: »
    I don't suppose anybody has seen a 2nd hand Explanar Swing Trainer for sale or a pro around Dublin that uses one?

I'd avoid it, don't think it's a good training aid, because you could be putting pressure on the ring and it holds you up artificially so as soon as you take it away your swing becomes very flat

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Bottle

I'd avoid it, don't think it's a good training aid, because you could be putting pressure on the ring and it holds you up artificially so as soon as you take it away your swing becomes very flat

Cheers, I can see where u r coming from but I used one years ago and it really helped me to shake off the over the top movement in my down swing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭newport2

Saw one on Adverts a couple of months ago. Might be worth setting up an alert on it to email you if one comes up

Advertisement