Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female consultant CUMH

Options
  • 08-10-2017 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi all, can anyone recommend a female consultant in CUMH? Went with Louise Kenny on my first and I understand she will be finishing up early next year. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

cornflake1 wrote: »
    Hi all, can anyone recommend a female consultant in CUMH? Went with Louise Kenny on my first and I understand she will be finishing up early next year. Thanks.

Keelin O'Donoghue is the consultant my wife is going to be seeing in 4 weeks time in the C.U.M.H

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭cornflake1

Keelin O'Donoghue is the consultant my wife is going to be seeing in 4 weeks time in the C.U.M.H

She is supposed to be excellent but unfortunately isn't available for my dates. I think I am down to either Noirin Russell or Mairead O'Riordan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

cornflake1 wrote: »
    She is supposed to be excellent but unfortunately isn't available for my dates. I think I am down to either Noirin Russell or Mairead O'Riordan.

Keelin is in the twin clinic for us, i've never heard of Noirin but have heard of Mairead, impossible to compare though.

Advertisement