Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you cut broadband limits for Meteor customers?

Options
  • 08-10-2017 10:11pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been a meteor mobile broadband customer for 6 years. Never before have I been cut off for reaching my internet limit, until today. I got a deal a few years ago - 50GB for €25 and my first Eir bill was same price so presumed it was same allowance. And now I have no internet at home. 

I've opened the dongle and can't find any broadband reference number, probably on the bill I didn't keep - so I can't sign up for an Eir account and see what's going on with my account. Can you tell me if you've honored deals Meteor customers had or not? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

dory wrote: »
    I've been a meteor mobile broadband customer for 6 years. Never before have I been cut off for reaching my internet limit, until today. I got a deal a few years ago - 50GB for €25 and my first Eir bill was same price so presumed it was same allowance. And now I have no internet at home. 

I've opened the dongle and can't find any broadband reference number, probably on the bill I didn't keep - so I can't sign up for an Eir account and see what's going on with my account. Can you tell me if you've honored deals Meteor customers had or not? Thanks.
    Hi dory, 

Thanks for contacting us here today. 

The packages have not changed with the rebrand, all packages stayed the same so you should see no impact from this. 

There would be a mobile and PIN associated with this service and you would need this to view your online account or for us to have a look at your account  for data protection purposes I'm afraid. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement