Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heo interdepartmental

Options
  • 08-10-2017 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Have heo interview coming up can anyone tell me even though I only had 3 competencies on the form do they actually ask for 6? Do they call out the heading for each one then u talk about it?? Any examples of other questions outside of that they ask? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

Have heo interview coming up can anyone tell me even though I only had 3 competencies on the form do they actually ask for 6? Do they call out the heading for each one then u talk about it?? Any examples of other questions outside of that they ask? Thanks

People seem to have had different experiences, depending on the panel they get, for me they asked about all of them (they are supposed to), but some such as 'Communication' (or whatever it's called) were incorporated as part of the overall interview - so they did not ask a specific question but looked out for it in part of your answers.

They did say for example - David will be taking this competency and I will be asking you about this one.

Also don't forget the curve ball questions they can ask you.

There is a very long thread on here about the HEO - I would recommend reading some of the suggestions on there.

Good luck!

Advertisement