Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sim Only put on 18 month contract

Options
  • 08-10-2017 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

I recently signed up to eir mobile over the phone with sales and selected a 30 day contract sim only plan. When I received my order confirmation email it said sim only and under contract duration it said 18 months. When the sim arrived I contacted customer care to discuss this and was told it was 30 day contract but still when I log into My Eir it shows 18 months still. Can someone check this out and see why it shows as 18 months and not 30 days for me and get it updated if needs be please?

Thanks
    Ah-Watch

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    I recently signed up to eir mobile over the phone with sales and selected a 30 day contract sim only plan. When I received my order confirmation email it said sim only and under contract duration it said 18 months. When the sim arrived I contacted customer care to discuss this and was told it was 30 day contract but still when I log into My Eir it shows 18 months still. Can someone check this out and see why it shows as 18 months and not 30 days for me and get it updated if needs be please?

Thanks
    Ah-Watch
    Hi Ah -Watch, 

Thanks for contacting us today. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having. Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having. Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thats sent through now Tracey. I also received a bill for non promotional price too if you could look into that too please. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Ah-Watch wrote: »

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thats sent through now Tracey. I also received a bill for non promotional price too if you could look into that too please. Thank you
    Perfect, thanks.

I'll come back to you shortly through PM's

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement