Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Darkness Dolan's Friday 13th

• 09-10-2017 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey boards

Looking for tickets for darkness Friday. Anyone got any spare, ideally 2 tickets. Nowt on adverts or done deal. Sold out in Dolan's website

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Keep an eye on toutless website

I have bought and sold on this previously

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,865 ✭✭✭✭banie01

+1 for toutless. There is a very slight chance I may have a single spare if I do I'll let you know here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

banie01 wrote: »
    +1 for toutless. There is a very slight chance I may have a single spare if I do I'll let you know here.

Please do, I had a ticket but was told I had to work till 8 due to top brass being around sold my ticket to a buddy. Top brass canceled their trip so now I'm off and I've no ticket👎

Please do, I had a ticket but was told I had to work till 8 due to top brass being around sold my ticket to a buddy. Top brass canceled their trip so now I'm off and I've no ticket��

Will do, I'm waiting on a mate to confirm whether or not he's coming. If not I'll give you a shout.

Will do, I'm waiting on a mate to confirm whether or not he's coming. If not I'll give you a shout.

I won't have a spare as my mate has confirmed he is coming.
    Hope you get sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

I won't have a spare as my mate has confirmed he is coming.
    Hope you get sorted.

Cheers got sorted but now sick so can't go ha ha just my luck

Advertisement