Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add Mortgage to 365

Options
  • 09-10-2017 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have sent a private message to reps, but not sure if it sent (it's not showing up in my sent items in private messages, but neither are a few I have sent last week, which I know DID send).

I am looking to add my mortgage to 365, but do not have the actual mortgage account number to hand. I know it's on a sheet or ten I have somewhere, but everything in the house at the moment is in a hundred boxes. I sent my bank account details, plus the SEPA DD payment reference ID via PM. Is this enough for you to help out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Squall,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Please submit your request through the Online Service Desk by selecting "Ask a Question" to get the mortgage account number.

If the advisor can get access to the mortgage account they will send it back through the service desk inbox.

If this is not possible you will need to call our mortgage department on 016113333 and an advisor will be happy to help you. 

As we can't deal with account specific queries here on Boards. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement