Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler Service

• 09-10-2017 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi All

I'm looking for someone (preferably registered) to service our Riello 70 oil burner. My guy is telling me he cant come out until the middle of next week. We are in (East) county Limerick.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

cupan_tae wrote: »
    Hi All

I'm looking for someone (preferably registered) to service our Riello 70 oil burner. My guy is telling me he cant come out until the middle of next week. We are in (East) county Limerick.

Thanks

We use H&F Enterprises, Cashel, Co Tip -
    062 61511

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

+1 for Kieran Price.

My neighbour who is a business owner that requires plumbers regularly on their jobs uses him as his go to plumber and recommended him to me for a small issue I had.

Rang Kieran and he resolved the issue over the phone, asking me to send on photos of some of the plumbing so he could guide me. His advice sorted the issue. Very sound guy, couldn't ask for more.

Promised I will be using him for any bigger jobs I need him for.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cupan_tae

Thanks for the replies lads - have been able to track down a local fella who's trusted by another local and recommended, I didnt try kieran price but a few others around town didn't want to lose the time traveling out to us. H&F in cashel dont do service this time of year. Everyone very busy guess its the time of year and a sign of the times - which is good thing i guess.

Advertisement