Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Buddy Walkinstown

Options
  • 09-10-2017 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

I'm hoping to find someone to join me on early morning runs in/around Walkinstown Park. I'm finding it hard to get motivated again - I used to run 5K quite comfortably, but the past year has taken over and I'm quite out of shape. Hopefully as a running buddy I can both get and offer extra motivation. I'd like to get out 3 times a week, first thing if there are any early birds out there? I'd take my husband - but he is anything but an early bird!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Dortilolma wrote: »
    I'm hoping to find someone to join me on early morning runs in/around Walkinstown Park. I'm finding it hard to get motivated again - I used to run 5K quite comfortably, but the past year has taken over and I'm quite out of shape. Hopefully as a running buddy I can both get and offer extra motivation. I'd like to get out 3 times a week, first thing if there are any early birds out there? I'd take my husband - but he is anything but an early bird!

Runners Support Page on facebook, lots of members all over the country. If you pm the admin and ask to join you can put up your request and you will get sorted.

Advertisement