Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Response times from eir

Options
  • 09-10-2017 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi There, had an enquiry for Meteor now eir and called customer care first, then put through to retention and then advised to email customerfirst@eir.ie. Did all this last Weds 4th am and still haven't heard anything back.

Can you advise what the usual response time is? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

JohnR1968 wrote: »
    Hi There, had an enquiry for Meteor now eir and called customer care first, then put through to retention and then advised to email customerfirst@eir.ie. Did all this last Weds 4th am and still haven't heard anything back.

Hi JohnR1968, 

Thanks for contacting us today. 

Apologies for the delays you have experienced, the normal standard lead time is 48 hours to get a response.  Can you confirm the issue and I'll be able to assist you here? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭JohnR1968

Hi JohnR1968, 

Apologies for the delays you have experienced, the normal standard lead time is 48 hours to get a response.  Can you confirm the issue and I'll be able to assist you here? 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracy

The issue is I've been overcharged and wish to get it sorted. I attached a screen grab and the email received when I signed up to my email last Wednesday and haven't heard back. Can you get someone in the team to look back to last weeks emails? Don't want to post too much info here.

Hi JohnR1968, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracy

The issue is I've been overcharged and wish to get it sorted. I attached a screen grab and the email received when I signed up to my email last Wednesday and haven't heard back. Can you get someone in the team to look back to last weeks emails? Don't want to post too much info here.
    Ok no problem, I'm sorry to hear of the delays you are experiencing. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I can look into this for you. 

Apologies again. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

PM sent
    Thanks

PM sent
    Thanks
    Perfect, thanks.

I'll come back to you soon through PM's 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

PM sent
    Thanks
    Perfect, thanks.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey

Any update yet?

PM sent
    Thanks
    Perfect, thanks.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey

Any update yet?
    Hi John,

I have responded to your PM.

Tracey

PM'ed the SIM unlock

PM'ed the SIM unlock
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you through PM's soon. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

PM sent

• Advertisement

PM sent
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you shortly through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Email sent with screen grabs, thanks.

Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Treacy

2 weeks ago (Weds 4th Oct) I called customer care who gave me the retention team's number (why I don't know, call was about overcharging). The retention team told me to email customerfirst@eir.ie. who never replied. Since the 9th I've been trying to get an answer here and via pm's.

Not sure from your last pm but do I now need to make a complaint???

Can you sort it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Treacy

2 weeks ago (Weds 4th Oct) I called customer care who gave me the retention team's number (why I don't know, call was about overcharging). The retention team told me to email customerfirst@eir.ie. who never replied. Since the 9th I've been trying to get an answer here and via pm's.

Not sure from your last pm but do I now need to make a complaint???

Can you sort it???
    Hi JohnR1968,

Tracey is off today but she updated me on your situation. I'm afraid we'd be unable to get this sorted from here, you would need to log a complaint in order to get this issue resolved. You can view our complaints process on the below link. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

https://www.eir.ie/complaints/

- Adam

Thanks Adam

But i'm getting a sense of being fobbed off.

I've spoken to 2 different people by phone starting with ringing 1905, then emailingcustomerfirst@eir.ie who didn't reply. Then I've tried Boards.ie where I've sent all the docs via pm and and you are the second person on here I've dealt with and I'm now I'm being told to go to the eir website to make a complaint.

This is wholly unacceptable from eir, will probably be easier to just make a complaint to comreg at this point. Is it policy to grind customers down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Thanks Adam

But i'm getting a sense of being fobbed off.

I've spoken to 2 different people by phone starting with ringing 1905, then emailingcustomerfirst@eir.ie who didn't reply. Then I've tried Boards.ie where I've sent all the docs via pm and and you are the second person on here I've dealt with and I'm now I'm being told to go to the eir website to make a complaint.

This is wholly unacceptable from eir, will probably be easier to just make a complaint to comreg at this point. Is it policy to grind customers down?
    I do sincerely apologise that we can't be of more assistance from her,e however, the complaints process is the only way you can get this issue sorted out.

- Adam

Advertisement