Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2 Sherpafest (PS4 Leviathan: Oct 17th-23rd)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

dudeeile wrote: »
    Okay so as I'm down as a sherpa, I may as well try to get this kick started, anyone on tonight?

Unless with get 2 noobs then there's not point running this tonight so we can then just hold off until tomorrow.

Gauntlet first up :eek: followed by Dogs then Baths. My time is flex so just post up if you're interested and the latest you can start. We will try to dedicate 2hrs for this tonight and see how things go.

Generics post above has all signups to date, it's not too late if you still want in.

Noob here, can be on tonight any time

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I can be on tonight and most evenings from 7

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

At the moment I have a group of:

Me
    Dreadaxe
    L_Carruth
    Eire

Sherpee:
    Yakuza

So we can take another new lad tonight starting at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 terryc63

Generic I can be on any night from 7 fit me in where you can thanks. terryc63

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ginger_hammer

jonnycivic wrote: »
    At the moment I have a group of:

Me
    Dreadaxe
    L_Carruth
    Eire

Sherpee:
    Yakuza

So we can take another new lad tonight starting at 9.

Hi can I make up the numbers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

I can't commit to any runs so not putting my name down to Sherpa or anything. Too much going on with real life ****e right now.

If you see me online in destiny though and your short throw me an invite I'd be delighted to help. If I'm onbim on for a few hours so I won't have to leaave or anything its just I can't commit to when I'll actually be able to get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I'm good to go for any weeknight runs. Just fore me an invite if an event gets set up :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

terryc63 wrote: »
    Generic I can be on any night from 7 fit me in where you can thanks. terryc63
    Hi can I make up the numbers?

Well I will give first option to terry since he replied first, if he isnt good for tonight then you can hop in :)

Ok cool - my psn is ginger_hammerer if a slot is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Should probably say when I'm available..
    On during the week from about 9, not on weekends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Updated the table so we can keep track of each of the Newbies being taken care of

PSN/Boards Name Exp Level Availability Assigned a Slot? Day/Time? PoC
    GenericDreadHead Sherpa Weekday evenings after 8pm and weekends from 6pm
    Conovar Sherpa Can't play Saturday night.
    JonnyCivic Sherpa Most evening from 6ish
    Dudeeile Sherpa Evenings from 7pm.
    Wonda-boy Sherpa -
    Yakuza Newbie 8PM starts are fine for me Yes 9pm Tue JonnyCivic
    DoctorJimbob Newbie Evenings at 6 or 7 except Monday and Wednesday Yes Tue/Wed Dudeeile
    ginger_hammer Newbie - Yes Tue/Wed Dudeeile
    Petking Newbie Weeknights
    DeadlyByDesign Newbie -
    Daithi_Zarkov68 Newbie Available 17th & 18th October from 21:30.
    Terryc63 Newbie Any night from 7 Yes 9pm Tue JonnyCivic
    Longford_Leader Newbie Online from 9.30/10pm any night.
    Maxiburke Newbie -
    Roadie_2013 Newbie -
    Dr_Rod_Doom Newbie 9:30/ 10:00 on Friday or a bit earlier on Sunday
    The40Watt Newbie -
    OnlyTobes Newbie Available Wed to Sat next week, 8pm onwards.
    SolvableKnave Experienced Evenings from 9pm.
    CDBWhoop Experienced 9:30 Wednesday and Thursday night
    Totzeire1 Experienced -
    L_Carruth Experienced -
    Goon_Magee Experienced Preferably weekend runs, one Friday, one Saturday.
    MadMadra32 Experienced Available Saturday evening/night
    McMafia77 Experienced Friday or Saturday night
    ChimpAhoy Experienced -
    Dmehigan Experienced Friday & Saturday nights 8 pm ish onwards.
    Notorious Experienced Thurs & Fri night from 8 or 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Noob here, can be on tonight any time

The lads seem to have missed your post, I'll see if I can get something up and running in communities but we could be looking at tomorrow night now.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The lads seem to have missed your post, I'll see if I can get something up and running in communities but we could be looking at tomorrow night now.

I should be d to run later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

No rush for me anyway if there isn't enough people, I'll probably be on late tomorrow, but most of the evening Thursday and at some point over the weekend too

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'll be available from 7 if you you's can find enough to fill other spots

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Well that's 4, if ye can take 1 more Newbie and one more experienced lad, ye'r all set. Sure Ginger_Hammer was looking

Well that's 4, if ye can take 1 more Newbie and one more experienced lad, ye'r all set. Sure Ginger_Hammer was looking

Oh yeah that's true.

Oh yeah that's true.

Cool I'm up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Still game for helping out with weekend runs, should be good Friday night from 8pm onwards, can probably do earlier on Saturday.

Had a good run at the raid last night, got all the way up to calus and called it quits for the night before it got too late. We also managed to get the chests along the way too :D Hopefully we finish calus off tonight from about 9ish :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Our group got to Calus too (but didn't do the Underbelly).

Calus was a disaster, but mainly cause it was broken last night.

Every time we wiped it would spawn me in on my own in the Throne Room - i'd have to go to orbit to let the others spawn in then join on them again. Wiping was also made far more frequent as we kept getting pulled through the barriers on Team Suck, for no reason. We'd do all the things, get pulled forward to the next barrier, get stopped and then just wiff through it (no bumps, no jumps... just glide through it).

Will hopefully get back to it tonight, with less glitching, to give us a proper go at it.

Our group got to Calus too (but didn't do the Underbelly).

Calus was a disaster, but mainly cause it was broken last night.

Every time we wiped it would spawn me in on my own in the Throne Room - i'd have to go to orbit to let the others spawn in then join on them again. Wiping was also made far more frequent as we kept getting pulled through the barriers on Team Suck, for no reason. We'd do all the things, get pulled forward to the next barrier, get stopped and then just wiff through it (no bumps, no jumps... just glide through it).

Will hopefully get back to it tonight, with less glitching, to give us a proper go at it.

That barrier thing started to happen me last week. When I got to the second last barrier each time it would just pull me through it with no real reason. Its odd but it shouldnt all of a sudden be glitched when it was fine previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Had a good run at the raid last night, got all the way up to calus and called it quits for the night before it got too late. We also managed to get the chests along the way too :D Hopefully we finish calus off tonight from about 9ish :D

Big thanks to JC for his guidance during the raid (and the rest of the lads for their pointers). I have to say, it was surprisingly straightforward (probably as everyone bar me was 300+) and did each encounter after perhaps two or three wipes first time, every time;). Looking forward to smashing fish face with my shiny new rocket launcher tonight!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Think I dismantled my only raid rocket launcher with 10 LL. It was mentioned to me more than once last night :(

PetKing wrote: »
    Think I dismantled my only raid rocket launcher with 10 LL. It was mentioned to me more than once last night :(

Jesus man why on earth would ya do that :P

Holy ****, were they giving out RL last night? Must have missed it again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 terryc63

Looking forward to finishing the raid with Jonny and the other guys from last night, they made it through with my self and yakuza on our 1st run thanks for your patience and time. Dread axe, carruth, eire and Jonny.

terryc63 wrote: »
    Looking forward to finishing the raid with Jonny and the other guys from last night, they made it through with my self and yakuza on our 1st run thanks for your patience and time. Dread axe, carruth, eire and Jonny.

Y0dqnM.gif

Holy ****, were they giving out RL last night? Must have missed it again :mad:

Yeah Calus knew you werent online and RL's were aplenty :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Yeah Calus knew you werent online and RL's were aplenty :P
    So was Ghost Primus.. I got 3

Advertisement