Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2 Sherpafest (PS4 Leviathan: Oct 17th-23rd)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭jarain

Apologies lads have been absolutely snowed for the last week so haven’t been checking in (thanks for the nudge Generic or I’d be too late) I’ll be free Saturday/Sunday/Monday night for definite and most likely later on Friday evening depending on kids bedtimes etc. So if that suits anybody else that needs to go, shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Power back and good for this Saturday lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

jarain wrote: »
    Apologies lads have been absolutely snowed for the last week so haven’t been checking in (thanks for the nudge Generic or I’d be too late) I’ll be free Saturday/Sunday/Monday night for definite and most likely later on Friday evening depending on kids bedtimes etc. So if that suits anybody else that needs to go, shout.

I can make myself available one of those days if we get a 2nd of the 6 remaining newbies down for this

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭McMafia77

If you don't get the numbers I'd be available for Saturday night. Obviously newbies get first shout, but keep me in mind if your short handed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Hi all. Level 299 titan. Will be available Sunday evening from around 9 would love to try the raid out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 DinoSteve

We are putting a normal raid together tonight around 7we have 2 spots if anyone wants to jump in on it, we aren't picky just have coldheart, psn id is steveeire.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Anyone (boards clan or not) that has not done a raid yet and would like to give it a shot raid on tonight at 7ish.....1st come 1st served jobby but anyone left over another raid can be run sunday I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Anyone (boards clan or not) that has not done a raid yet and would like to give it a shot raid on tonight at 7ish.....1st come 1st served jobby but anyone left over another raid can be run sunday I suppose.

I'll be running prestige tomorrow with a few of the lads but will help out tonight if you need numbers.

Cheers,

I have run it already 3 times this week so dont need to do it, just helping out if anyone needs to do it 1st time or only done it once or needs the seals for the acrius shotgun quest etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Cheers,

I have run it already 3 times this week so dont need to do it, just helping out if anyone needs to do it 1st time or only done it once or needs the seals for the acrius shotgun quest etc.

Suspiciously helpful. Where's the real Wonda-boy and what have you done with him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 DinoSteve

Suspiciously? I always found him helpful.

Suspiciously helpful. Where's the real Wonda-boy and what have you done with him?

Bad attempt at humour Trac....

Just last night helped Sethius do it for the 1st time and Arkham Jedi, and totzaire joined in for the experience and no one rage quit on him like the last raid he did when he made a mistake :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I will offer up my services for tonight, so 2 people new to the raid put your hands up if your available for the true sherpa experience tonight (Dont wory, i'll be gentle ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

jonnycivic wrote:
    I will offer up my services for tonight, so 2 people new to the raid put your hands up if your available for the true sherpa experience tonight (Dont wory, i'll be gentile )

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I want to give my titan a run through the raid so I'll assist with the fisting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I want to give my titan a run through the raid so I'll assist with the fisting.

Fist-assist :D

jonnycivic wrote: »
    I will offer up my services for tonight, so 2 people new to the raid put your hands up if your available for the true sherpa experience tonight (Dont wory, i'll be gentile ;) )

I’ve been looking to get some raiding done but I don’t think I’ll be home before 8.30. If ye are still looking for somebody then I’ll hop in.

Not sure what time I will be home at. If you see me online and need a hand just let me know.

I’ve been looking to get some raiding done but I don’t think I’ll be home before 8.30. If ye are still looking for somebody then I’ll hop in.

Well generally these things dont start until 9-ISH (And then there is Cork time to be considered into the equation too) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

9 ish works for me by the time I get home etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Happy to help with any raid tonight - available from 830 for 3 hours.

I can make myself available tomorrow evening if there ends up being any stragglers who need some help :)

Cork time will be in effect, so clear your schedule :pac:

Could only get 1 new person last night and not a second. Would like to give it a shot again tonight so the best way is to have 2 noobs and 4 experienced. So whos available from about 8 this evening fro a run?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I'll be available most evenings to make up numbers, just drop invite if needed.

I should be on tonight from 8m30 or 9.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Could only get 1 new person last night and not a second. Would like to give it a shot again tonight so the best way is to have 2 noobs and 4 experienced. So whos available from about 8 this evening fro a run?

I’ll be available this evening from 8.

I’ll be available this evening from 8.

Good man, I was about to drop you a message to see if you were around :)

So we need one more Noob, if we cant get a second noob for tonight I will fire ahead with Jarain, I can always run more sherpa runs :D

Any more interest?

I'm happy to help from 8pm. Been a couple of newbies join clan 2 who may have missed the Sherpafest push at the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'm available to raid / be sherpa'd I've not finished the full raid but can only make it on after 10...

Advertisement