Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Phone Line

Options
  • 09-10-2017 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

We are looking to get a second Phone Line to our home business, the first line is mainly a business number.

Who do we contact about this? How do we get this second line installed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

We are looking to get a second Phone Line to our home business, the first line is mainly a business number.

Who do we contact about this? How do we get this second line installed?
    Hi whiteRascal, 

Thanks for contacting us today. 

If you have a business account with ourselves you can contact them on 1800 601 701. If you have a residential account the customer care team on 1901 will be able to assist you there. 

They will be able to advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 43 whiteRascal

Hi whiteRascal, 

If you have a business account with ourselves you can contact them on 1800 601 701. If you have a residential account the customer care team on 1901 will be able to assist you there. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

I called both of those numbers before I created this thread. But I was left on hold for over 20mins.
    So I thought I would ask here.

We are not looking to add a line to our existing business account. We want a completely new separate line and residential account.

So how do we set this up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi whiteRascal, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

I called both of those numbers before I created this thread. But I was left on hold for over 20mins.
    So I thought I would ask here.

We are not looking to add a line to our existing business account. We want a completely new separate line and residential account.

So how do we set this up?
    I'm sorry to hear of the delays you experienced. 

If you require a brand new line and residential account, the sales team on 1800 503 303 will need to set this up for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement