Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir price increase

Options
  • 09-10-2017 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Just got an email with a price increase per month. The increase is 15%, though there is no mention of what extra this increase is providing with the exception of a name change [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]eir Talk Unlimited National, Mobile and UK[/font].? I'm aware there is an opt out, however is there a difference in service

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

batman2000 wrote: »
    Just got an email with a price increase per month. The increase is 15%, though there is no mention of what extra this increase is providing with the exception of a name change [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]eir Talk Unlimited National, Mobile and UK[/font].? I'm aware there is an opt out, however is there a difference in service
    Hi batman2000, 

Thanks for contacting us today. 

The service would not be changing on this plan. The loyalty team on 1901 will be able to offer you all further information on this and explore if there are any promotions available to you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Inshin

I've got a similar email. I just a couple of months ago signed an 18 month contract with Eir. Does'nt that mean I can expect fixed prices for that time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Inshin wrote: »
    I've got a similar email. I just a couple of months ago signed an 18 month contract with Eir. Does'nt that mean I can expect fixed prices for that time?
    Hi Inshin, 

I'm afraid this wouldn't be the case. The pricing can change at any time, unfortunately.

As this makes a change to the terms and conditions of your contract with eir, you have the option to move to an alternative voice plan or withdraw from your contract without penalty for one month after the issue date of your email. 

The loyalty team can explore all options with you on 1901. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement