Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not able to activate payee added for transfer

Options
  • 09-10-2017 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've just added payee on 365online website for transferring money. However, I'm not able to activate the payee - since I'm not receiving code on my mobile that it ask me to enter before activation. Kindly help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

If your mobile is not activated to receive the security codes you will get the code by post.

We would advise to register your mobile phone to receive activation codes by text message going forward.

Please log into 365 online and go to manage accounts then register my mobile phone.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I've just added payee on 365online website for transferring money. However, I'm not able to activate the payee - since I'm not receiving code on my mobile that it ask me to enter before activation. Kindly help
    Is your network the problem? Virgin Media is problematic. It might be to do with your network blocking service texts. If they are blocking the service texts, you'll have no option but to go the long way around and get the activation code posted by snail mail

Advertisement