Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Availability - Kilmesssan Co Meath

Options
  • 09-10-2017 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi there,

Was hoping you could help with a query I have:

Eir representatives have been actively calling from door to door in Kilmessan village (Co Meath) in the last number of weeks trying to sign people over to Eir. They told me and others that the fibre roll out would happen from Oct 4th onwards.
    I signed up for broadband, land line and TV on the basis that the rollout was happening in early October. A number of neighbours in my estate and other estates also signed up.
    To date none that I know of have been given dates for Engineer visits to switch us to fibre. In fact it is very difficult to get any information at all from Eir on the availability dates in Kilmessan.
    So the situation is that many people have signed up to Eir on the premise that fibre would be available in early October. 
    Could you advise if there are planned dates for activating Fibre in Kilmessan? 
    I presume Eir would not go door to door in Kilmessan trying to switch people to Eir without being pretty sure of the date of October 4th that they were using as a sales pitch?

Thanks in advance
    Ciaran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

denachoman wrote: »
    Hi there,

Was hoping you could help with a query I have:

Eir representatives have been actively calling from door to door in Kilmessan village (Co Meath) in the last number of weeks trying to sign people over to Eir. They told me and others that the fibre roll out would happen from Oct 4th onwards.
    I signed up for broadband, land line and TV on the basis that the rollout was happening in early October. A number of neighbours in my estate and other estates also signed up.
    To date none that I know of have been given dates for Engineer visits to switch us to fibre. In fact it is very difficult to get any information at all from Eir on the availability dates in Kilmessan.
    So the situation is that many people have signed up to Eir on the premise that fibre would be available in early October. 
    Could you advise if there are planned dates for activating Fibre in Kilmessan? 
    I presume Eir would not go door to door in Kilmessan trying to switch people to Eir without being pretty sure of the date of October 4th that they were using as a sales pitch?

Thanks in advance
    Ciaran
    Hi Ciaran, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your order. Feel free to PM me your order details and name on the account and I will look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭denachoman

Hi Tracey - PM sent

Hi Tracey - PM sent
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey

I may have an issue replying to your PMs. Can you check you have one from me in reply to your last one where I state I didn't receive the email of 26/9?

Thanks
    Ciaran

Hi Tracey

I may have an issue replying to your PMs. Can you check you have one from me in reply to your last one where I state I didn't receive the email of 26/9?

Thanks
    Ciaran
    No Ciaran, I haven't received this. I am getting your PM's however there is no text in them. 

I'll come back to you in PM's soon. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Hi Tracey

I just sent you a new PM so hopefully this will work

Regards
    Ciaran

Hi Tracey