Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir or not Eir

Options
  • 09-10-2017 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭

While abroad last week I got a call from Eir asking me if I was interested in moving to a cheaper plan with more data. I am on the meteor extra 4G.

As I was overseas I told the lady that I could not make a decision there and then but would go on line when I returned .
    On goinng on line this AM, I selected a sim only plan costing €25 PM .
    However when I connected with chat (unable to get a human to speak to). I was advisd that that plan that I chose was for EIR customers only.

My question is, are we not all Eir customers now? 

After all Eir has always meteor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

fernrock wrote: »
    While abroad last week I got a call from Eir asking me if I was interested in moving to a cheaper plan with more data. I am on the meteor extra 4G.

As I was overseas I told the lady that I could not make a decision there and then but would go on line when I returned .
    On goinng on line this AM, I selected a sim only plan costing €25 PM .
    However when I connected with chat (unable to get a human to speak to). I was advisd that that plan that I chose was for EIR customers only.

My question is, are we not all Eir customers now? 

After all Eir has always meteor.
    Hi fernrock, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

All our customers would be eir customers now, apologies for the agent misinforming you. 

Would you like to PM me your mobile, PIN and plan you wish to add and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭fernrock

PM Sent

PM Sent
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's

Thanks 

Tracey

Tracey

I have replied to your pm.

Am I right in assuming that to keep "my existing account"  means keeping my existing number.

Tracey

I have replied to your pm.

Am I right in assuming that to keep "my existing account"  means keeping my existing number.

Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

It would seem that Eir place more importance on getting new business than on loyalty.

In that case---"I'm out"

It would seem that Eir place more importance on getting new business than on loyalty.

In that case---"I'm out"
    I'm sorry you feel this way. 

If you send your account details on we will be able to help you here. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement