Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anybody else like crisp sandwiches??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

White brennans bread folded over (must be fresh or will break)with a slice of ham and waffle crisps:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭jcorr

I knew a guy in school who was fuelled by crisp n bananas sandwhiches. He took ages making the sandwhich as well at lunchtime. I think this exclusive school diet must have continuously slowed his brain over the few years i knew him. Lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Fresh cup of tea, slice of ham and crisps in the sandwich. Ideal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

RasTa wrote: »
    Not a fan of a trio then?

Like a 3-in-1? Not really, I find it a bit weird. I just like the mix of textures that comes with different food groups altogether.

I DO like banana sandwiches though but banana being a fruit is just different enough to be OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Unreal - 2 slices of buttered bread, a packet of tayto or king and a mug of stong tea is almost always amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Just had a lovely chickatee crisp sandwich....Quite nice with a cup of tea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,777 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I think LIDL's weekend saver this week includes a 24pk of variety crisps for half price so we can experiment.

Advertisement