Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill issue

Options
  • 09-10-2017 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently received a bill saying I had an outstanding balance and I'm not happy about the extra charge.

Some backstory, my card details changed as I got a new one a few months ago and at that time I didn't update my details with you. As soon as I saw that I was in arrears I immediately called, paid my bill and updated with new card details.

This month it says I'm, in arrears again (while you had my new details). I called the customer care line and said I wanted to pay and I was having issues with my connection. The girl was very nice but after being put on hold again for the technical team the line went dead.

Long story short, I had never once missed a bill until my card change. I ate the first charge as it was my mistake but I believe your mistake was the second.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Retrovertigo

Hi,

I recently received a bill saying I had an outstanding balance and I'm not happy about the extra charge.

Some backstory, my card details changed as I got a new one a few months ago and at that time I didn't update my details with you. As soon as I saw that I was in arrears I immediately called, paid my bill and updated with new card details.

This month it says I'm, in arrears again (while you had my new details). I called the customer care line and said I wanted to pay and I was having issues with my connection. The girl was very nice but after being put on hold again for the technical team the line went dead.

Long story short, I had never once missed a bill until my card change. I ate the first charge as it was my mistake but I believe your mistake was the second.
    Plus I want to pay my bill obviously, why does this have to be so difficult?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Hi Retrovertigo, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. I understand your frustration. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Retrovertigo

Hi,

Hi Retrovertigo, 

I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. I understand your frustration. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM'd 3 days ago, any chance of a reply? Really don't fancy having to go through the same speil again. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Hi Retrovertigo, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM'd 3 days ago, any chance of a reply? Really don't fancy having to go through the same speil again. 
    I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement