Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What plant is this?

Options
  • 09-10-2017 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi everyone been does anybody know what this is? It has started to flower.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Ghetofarmulous

Another photo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Its a peperomia (probably) but I hope someone can tell us exactly which on of the thousand different peperomia's it could be.

Edit> Sorry nearly had it but its a plant that isn't a peperomia but looks like one it is Pilea peperomioides - Chinese money plant.

my3cents wrote: »
    Its a peperomia (probably) but I hope someone can tell us exactly which on of the thousand different peperomia's it could be.

Edit> Sorry nearly had it but its a plant that isn't a peperomia but looks like one it is Pilea peperomioides - Chinese money plant.

Sorry a bit late to reply but thanks for getting back to me. Its grown huge since! I will compare with your suggestions.

You where right the first time with peperomia.

I compared with the Chinese money plant but its not it.

From comparing the flower with pictures online I believe I have a Peperomia "Coin" or Raindrop. I dont believe there is a difference.

Here is a photo today. The leave at the bottom right is the left one in the first photo!!

[IMG][/img]peperomia%20raindrop.jpg

Advertisement