Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse supplement

Options
  • 09-10-2017 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

My 16 yr mare suffered a severe injury about month ago and it seems to have taken a lot out of her. She has seem to have aged overnight. I was wondering if anyone can think of a good supplement or recommend anything. She on Good haylage, Alfa a and coolncooked mix and linseed oil. She is back at work slowly but surely hopefully get her fit again. Previous she was mainly showjumping hopefully get back at it but Wilberforce a while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

I really recommend Equitron made by Troytown vets in a Kildare it's brilliant stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Bunnyslippers

Blue chip is great also Allen and Page calm and condition if it's a bit of weight you want on her. You can't beat ad-lib haylage, not to mention a good load of spring grass to work wonders, along with time, she will come right, like us though the older you get the longer it takes to spring back!!!:) ;)

Advertisement