Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Webmail blocked

Options
  • 10-10-2017 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My elderly father’s webmail seems to be blocked and he’s unable to access it. He took his laptop to the local computer store and they could access it no problem. So it seems that his router is somehow blocking it. Any suggestions on how he could resolve this would be greatly appreciated. I live abroad so trying to help him is difficult. Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Pameyres wrote: »
    My elderly father’s webmail seems to be blocked and he’s unable to access it. He took his laptop to the local computer store and they could access it no problem. So it seems that his router is somehow blocking it. Any suggestions on how he could resolve this would be greatly appreciated. I live abroad so trying to help him is difficult. Many thanks.
    Hi Pameyres, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm afraid I wouldn't be aware of the issue from here. The best people to contact is our webmail support team on - wmsupport@eir.ie they'll be able to assist you further from there. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement