Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

It’s gone up already? I preordered it on amazon just a few days ago for 69.99.

probably realised they were cheaper than ninty and put it up. ya got a nice deal there

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Introduction to Xenoblade 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXSTAM5fP0s

It's in Japanese but it's still nice to watch.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Q&A: 40 of YOUR Questions Answered by Chuggaaconroy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2_aV6v04aw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Jaysus, Pikachu has really let himself go....

• Advertisement

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - In search of Elysium (Nintendo Switch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw5nTUDtC78

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thinking about buying a switch just for this :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm going to wait, I have the franchise on Wii, WiiU and N3DS and can't get into any of them, no sense in throwing money at the game only for it to only look pretty on my shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'm going to wait, I have the franchise on Wii, WiiU and N3DS and can't get into any of them, no sense in throwing money at the game only for it to only look pretty on my shelf.

Who are you and what have you done with our mod??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The xeno games always have great music.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Banjo wrote: »
    Who are you and what have you done with our mod??

You really need to come along to the Christmas Beers in my place on the 15th of December to see just how dreadful my game collection has gotten.
    Shelves of great games that have gotten little more than the tutorial played :(
    You know you're in trouble when you don't even have the time to play all of your Switch games, the rest has no hope.

That said....

Playing Titanfall 2 right now, it's amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Just a few more days, cant wait but wont be able to play fully for a few weeks too much work to do over the next 3 weeks :(

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/935146199518031875

Is it promising that there isn't a preinstall pack for the game, as there was for Xenoblade Chronicles X on the WiiU?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Story Trailer - Nintendo Switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

I'm glad we got this interview, after watching that trailer today I had a few questions.

Find out more about the music of Xenoblade Chronicles 2

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2017/November/Find-out-more-about-the-music-of-Xenoblade-Chronicles-2-1310312.html

It's well worth reading, with a mention of Ireland and ANÚNA.

sligeach wrote: »
    I'm glad we got this interview, after watching that trailer today I had a few questions.

Find out more about the music of Xenoblade Chronicles 2

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2017/November/Find-out-more-about-the-music-of-Xenoblade-Chronicles-2-1310312.html

It's well worth reading, with a mention of Ireland and ANÚNA.

There's a great piece to be written about the influence and use of Irish music in Japanese video games, from Metal Gear Solid to the obvious influences in LoZ.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    There's a great piece to be written about the influence and use of Irish music in Japanese video games, from Metal Gear Solid to the obvious influences in LoZ.

Mitsuda has always been influenced by Irish music. There's a heavy influence in all the games he has composed since Chrono Cross.

I know Clannad recorded an official FF4 album as well called Celtic Moon which is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ordered it today, €50 delivered from Smyths was too good to turn down. Do they ever get games out the day of release or is it a few days after?

Ordered it today, €50 delivered from Smyths was too good to turn down. Do they ever get games out the day of release or is it a few days after?

I seem to remember that there were people here that had their SNES Classic Mini delivered on the release date. But any time I've ordered games from them they would arrive on the following Monday or Tuesday. Plus with Nintendo now cracking down on street dates being broken I'd say there's less chance of it being delivered on the release date. See what others have to say about more recent games like Super Mario Odyssey and other first party titles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,504 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I see that XC2 is on cdkeys - it says it's in stock and instant delivery?

€51.29

https://www.cdkeys.com/nintendo/switch/xenoblade-chronicles-2-switch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Mr E wrote:
    I see that XC2 is on cdkeys - it says it's in stock and instant delivery?

Mr E wrote:
    €51.29

Release Date: 28th November 2017
    Platform: Nintendo
    Region: Europe
    Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

Our products are delivered digitally as a code – just activate it on the platform shown above. This is a fast, easy process, bringing you the games you want without the wait for delivery or handling fees.

Please Note:

* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.

So just a code you will possibly get before release date... But you will still need to wait until it unlocks anyways. So I'd still go with the SA store for €41 preloaded it now and be ready to play at 10pm tomorrow before bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,021 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think I saw the review embargo is up at 1 or 2 tomorrow afternoon our time

5am Pacific, which is 1pm today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Haven't been following this at all - is it a sequel to the Wii or Wii U game? Are there going to be mechs in it?

I think it's a sequel to the original, or at least set in the same universe.
    The WiiU title was entirely different afaik.

I'm no expert, given I could barely make it through the tutorial!

Same here. Bought both games, abandoned both. Couldn't get into them.

Doesn't look good for both Nintendo mods to have fallen at such an early hurdle!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,021 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It's your responsibility as mods to play both to completion now so you can aid anyone posting with questions. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Move to impeach.

Advertisement