Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moved

Options
  • 10-10-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Hello, I moved house and did it thru the moving house team, now I cant login to my old or new accout to see and pay my final bill, and I cant see old bills ewither, I try and log in to my eir and it says "Your eir account has either ceased or you have moved to eir Fibre.

How do I view old bills and pay my final bill?

I also need to return the modem, but have received no instructions on how to?

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello, I moved house and did it thru the moving house team, now I cant login to my old or new accout to see and pay my final bill, and I cant see old bills ewither, I try and log in to my eir and it says "Your eir account has either ceased or you have moved to eir Fibre.

Hi keno-daytrader, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

I'm afraid when you close down an account your myeir facility will close down also. The bill will need to be paid by other means. You will need to register your new account to set this one up on the myeir facility.  Apologies for the confusion here. 

The modem would need to be returned to - eir returns PO BOX 12726, Freepost, Dublin 11

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Hi keno-daytrader, 

I'm afraid when you close down an account your myeir facility will close down also. The bill will need to be paid by other means. You will need to register your new account to set this one up on the myeir facility.  Apologies for the confusion here. 

The modem would need to be returned to - eir returns PO BOX 12726, Freepost, Dublin 11

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hello, I have tried to register my new account number This is the msg I get "
    An error occurred...
    We couldn't pair this account to your my eir profile.
    Please check if the details you entered are correct and try again

Got an email saying that my old account is in credit, so How do i reclaim the credit? And register my new account?

Hi keno-daytrader, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    An error occurred...

Got an email saying that my old account is in credit, so How do i reclaim the credit? And register my new account?
    As you've moved you should have been issued with a new account number, are you trying to register this with the landline or mobile associated with it? 

The credit will be issued to you by refund cheque, the customer care team on 1901 will be able to advise further on this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi keno-daytrader, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    An error occurred...

As you've moved you should have been issued with a new account number, are you trying to register this with the landline or mobile associated with it? 

The credit will be issued to you by refund cheque, the customer care team on 1901 will be able to advise further on this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Yes, Im putting in the new account number, and Im getting that error. Can I pm you the old and new account number , would you look into it please?

Hi keno-daytrader, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    An error occurred...

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Yes, Im putting in the new account number, and Im getting that error. Can I pm you the old and new account number , would you look into it please?
    Ok no problem. 

Feel free to PM me the account details and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

I sent a pm a few days ago, 

also Is the free post traceable or what proof do I have that Eir received the modem, as I dont want to be charged a few 100 for the old modem?

I sent a pm a few days ago, 

also Is the free post traceable or what proof do I have that Eir received the modem, as I dont want to be charged a few 100 for the old modem?

Hi keno-daytrader, 

Apologies for the delays in coming back to you. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement