Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penneys maternity

Options
  • 10-10-2017 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Hi Ladies, can you tell me which Penney's stores would have the best selection of maternity clothes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭figrolls

Not sure where you're based but I've only been to the one in Wilton in Cork and they had a few bits alright - jeans (all with holes in the legs...), leggings, tights, underwear, nursing cami tops, a couple of maternity dresses and a nursing dress. A few decent tops aswell

They also had maternity pjs and dressing gown a few weeks back, but not sure if they still have those

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Liffey valley has a small but decently stocked area on the ground floor (near the dressing rooms)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I couldn't find any in Cork Patrick st last week (that place is a nightmare!!)

Waterford don't do maternity wear any more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

just to bump this, will be in Dublin next week do either of the O'Connell st or Mary st. branches have a selection of mat clothes?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

jadie wrote: »
    just to bump this, will be in Dublin next week do either of the O'Connell st or Mary st. branches have a selection of mat clothes?

Mary Street. It's the best by far. They do lovely pjs too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

jadie wrote: »

Mary St has a decent selection of Mat clothes def worth checking out - also New look across the road from Pennys would have a good selection aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

O'Connell street do I'm Dublin but it's small. I'm sure Mary street would too

BLACK or navy jeans (crap, keep falling down!) a couple of dresses and some tops. Nothing special at all. Got a nice black top, and pj's were nice

H&m do some nice jeans but try on as their sizing is small. I've had to go up a size in their jeans. They had some lovely black work trousers too, so comfy. In swords they only really do jeans but they have dresses online. Oh and they are u the kids section too, spent ages looking before asking!

Advertisement