Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running a small Business outside of your day to day job

Options
  • 10-10-2017 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi guys

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but please divert this if needs be.

I'm looking into taking up side business to gain an extra income. I'm researching affiliate marketing or becoming an organic/natural beauty rep.

I work Mon-Friday. But I could spare an extra few hours to gain some extra income.

Has anyone any experience in either affiliate marketing making money on the side outside of your working hours. Or advise for setting up as an affiliate marketer

Id much appreciate the feedback

Kind Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

Hi guys

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but please divert this if needs be.

I'm looking into taking up side business to gain an extra income. I'm researching affiliate marketing or becoming an organic/natural beauty rep.

I work Mon-Friday. But I could spare an extra few hours to gain some extra income.

Has anyone any experience in either affiliate marketing making money on the side outside of your working hours. Or advise for setting up as an affiliate marketer

Id much appreciate the feedback

Kind Regards

I work as a dj at the weekend outside of my normal job, I actually nearly earn the same amount at weekends compared to my day job.
    If you have an opportunity to earn more money and willing to sacrifice your weekend time do it
    The long term benefits are worth it,

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭AsianIrish

I have a full-time job and besides I run a sports mma business to supply gears. Affiliate marketing is good but you have to have a good strategy to back it up as its a crowded market out there. Do you have any digital marketing experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 whitesheep

what is affiliated marketing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

whitesheep wrote: »
    what is affiliated marketing?

Your selling other peoples sh!t for commission. I'm working on getting into this myself.

Advertisement