Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking data balance on 180 day pass

Options
  • 10-10-2017 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Texting balance data to 50104 no longer works, myeir account doesn't seem to give the figure like mymeteor used to I think and when I try to opt to chat online to a eir rep it says none are available?! Could someoene from eir please advise how I can check my remaining data balance or the total usage todate??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Escapees wrote: »
    Texting balance data to 50104 no longer works, myeir account doesn't seem to give the figure like mymeteor used to I think and when I try to opt to chat online to a eir rep it says none are available?! Could someoene from eir please advise how I can check my remaining data balance or the total usage todate??
    Hi Escapees, 

Thanks for getting in touch today. 

Can you confirm this is for the mobile broadband service? If this is you can only view your usage through the dashboard on the myeir facility. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Escapees

Hi Escapees, 

Can you confirm this is for the mobile broadband service? If this is you can only view your usage through the dashboard on the myeir facility. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

It was actually yesterday that I got in touch... Also, despite trying numerous times during the day, the online chat facility kept showing a message saying noone was available and indicating the operating hours despite the time being within these hours.

It is indeed a mobile broad band SIM. The eir dashboard does not show total data usage for some reason but I did eventually establish that this info is shown when you select the My AddOns option. It's not in the most obvious of places and I'd recommend that eir include an FAQ on their website to address this.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Hi Escapees, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

It was actually yesterday that I got in touch... Also, despite trying numerous times during the day, the online chat facility kept showing a message saying noone was available and indicating the operating hours despite the time being within these hours.

It is indeed a mobile broad band SIM. The eir dashboard does not show total data usage for some reason but I did eventually establish that this info is shown when you select the My AddOns option. It's not in the most obvious of places and I'd recommend that eir include an FAQ on their website to address this.
    What account number does one use when trying to add the mobile broadband sim card to their my eir?

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi Escapees, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

Hi Escapees,

Glad to hear you got this sorted and I do apologise that you had difficulties getting through to our online chat team.

I will pass your feedback about adding this information to our FAQ's on to the relevant department. Let us know if you've any further queries.

- Adam

Hi Escapees, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

What account number does one use when trying to add the mobile broadband sim card to their my eir?
    Hi,

You would need to use the account number associated with the mobile broadband SIM here.

- Adam

• Advertisement

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Escapees, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

Hi,

You would need to use the account number associated with the mobile broadband SIM here.

- Adam
    Where do I find the account #, is it the long number on the credit card like plastic that the sim came on, as thats all I ever got
    ?

Hi Escapees, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

Hi,

- Adam
    Where do I find the account #, is it the long number on the credit card like plastic that the sim came on, as thats all I ever got
    ?
    Have you received any bills for this service yet? Your account number would appear on a bill.

- Adam

Hi Escapees, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

Hi,

- Adam
    ?
    Have you received any bills for this service yet? Your account number would appear on a bill.

- Adam
    No, its a pay as you go data sim card in an Eir dongle.

Hi Escapees, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

Hi,

- Adam
    ?

- Adam
    No, its a pay as you go data sim card in an Eir dongle.
    Can you PM me your number and PIN please?

- Adam

Advertisement