Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to commit the perfect murder.

• 10-10-2017 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

After watching 150 episodes of 'Forensic Detectives' on Netflix, I am convinced that I now know how to commit a murder without being caught. (Although I have no plans right now to commit murder.)

I am also wondering why anyone would choose a career in 'Blood Splatter Analysis'?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Congrats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Gerry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Nomis21

Congrats?

You don't have the curiosity to ask me how it's done?

Gerry?

Tom and Gerry is only attempted murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

Nomis21 wrote: »

I am also wondering why anyone would choose a career in 'Blood Splatter Analysis'?

Pretty interesting if you didn't mind gore! If you love shows like Sherlock Holmes, it could be great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Craft an ice pick or screwdriver style instrument out of ice. Use that to stab your victim in the temple or ear. The murder weapon can then be melted down.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Proper disposal of the body seems like the most obvious thing.

Surely it can't be that difficult to make sure a body is never found.

Crush their head in with a frozen leg of lamb, then cook it and serve it up to the crime scene investigators and watch them eat the murder weapon.

Roald Dahl thunk it up first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Lime??

Its spread on when reseeding to quicken decomposition of old grasses etc....I assume would work for bodies??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Well you have a member in the Irish Dail who has got away with it for decades.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Crush their head in with a frozen leg of lamb, then cook it and serve it up to the crime scene investigators and watch them eat the murder weapon.

Roald Dahl thunk it up first.

Got beaten to it!

I can absolutely guarantee failsafe cadaver disposal in the mountains of West Cork and South Kerry. I just need seed capital...how much is a quad bike these days?

Lime??

Its spread on when reseeding to quicken decomposition of old grasses etc....I assume would work for bodies??

Isn't it quicklime? Think lime itself has actually preserved corpses in some cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Lime??

Yea that's been used in organised crime for decades.

Especially popular with the mob in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Isn't it quicklime? Think lime itself has actually preserved corpses in some cases.

I'm not sure....but I know you can buy 50KG bags of concentrate lime to spread out of a spinner that's like 8 times stronger than ordinary ground lime,you buy from a quarry

-my knowledge of this solely relates to farming practices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Id imagine it's interesting because you've to work out trajectory and the type of weapon used. You've to help create the scene to allow detectives to work out how, when, and why a murder was committed and who was the most likely suspect.

Ive probably watched enough of these myself to commit the perfect murder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Pull out a pubic hair.

Inject air into hole made.

Embolism and injection site masked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Pull out a pubic hair.

How do you get the target to sit still long enough to do that without them fighting back?

Pull out a pubic hair.

How do you get the target to sit still long enough to do that without them fighting back?

Drunk. I haven't planned it btw!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

I'd imagine the first rule of committing the perfect murder is not to post about it on a popular forum.

I'd imagine the first rule of committing the perfect murder is not to post about it on a popular forum.

Drat. Foiled again. I'd have got away with it if it wasn't for that meddling Captain Obvious!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Clone the victim before you murder them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

I wouldn't no anything about getting away with a murder

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Make it look like an accident.

If done properly, you shouldn't have to be there when it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Travel back in time to when you are out of the country on holidays. Then kill them. Or travel back to the night of conception and stop them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Start a thread on boards and give your victim really bad "how to get away with murder" advice so they are caught and get the death penalty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Lime??

And a bit of lemon zest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I'll be around shortly to give some well deserved justice for making such threads....

Punisher on way.

• Advertisement

:eek:
    I'll be around shortly to give some well deserved justice for making such threads....

Punisher on way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

If I'm not mistaken BSA was the murderers downfall in The Staircase - excellent documentary series, would highly recommend it.

I do also remember a blood splatter "expert" being shown up as a complete amateur - possibly in Making a Murderer

You need to watch these 2 before you can receive your certificate and are ready to progress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Become a grave maintenance guy doing headstones and doing grave digging.
    Buy a few graves in a rural and isolated graveyard and start digging. Go really deep and in under another grave but below the normal dig level. Concrete it up so it can't sink.
    Crete some kind of concrete lid and door so it looks normal
    Steel identity of victim and set up a separate life in other country.
    Murder victim.
    Bury in grave beside yours.
    Concrete everything up
    FIL back up to normal dig levels with that deep clay so it blends in
    Then fill back up with normal layers of clay and rocks.
    Full it slowly so it won't sink . When full concrete over the top
    Then sell to someone who will need it soon and have no-one following them that will need it. Bury them there. This will allow you to dig it again and hid your presence there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

darced wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I could pull it off. I do a bit of brazilian jiujitsu so I would apply a choke hold to the victim. They would pass out in about 10 seconds and would be well dead in 10 minutes. The chokes take very little pressure and leave no marks. I'd then hang the corpse off the nearest door with a belt.

EASY.

Hang them off a door with a belt???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,870 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Remember reading an interview with a pathologist years ago and he said there was one way to murder a person that would leave no trace of it being a crime.

He wouldn't say what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I thought you just became a politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Feed the body to the pigs ala bricktop in snatch :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

I'm not sure....but I know you can buy 50KG bags of concentrate lime to spread out of a spinner that's like 8 times stronger than ordinary ground lime,you buy from a quarry

-my knowledge of this solely relates to farming practices

I think Conor74 is correct, the stuff OP should use is quicklime. However, with no research whatsoever ;) I think quicklime is a controlled substance. So only criminals have access to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

This could become a himan for hire thread. ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

mfceiling wrote: »
    Remember reading an interview with a pathologist years ago and he said there was one way to murder a person that would leave no trace of it being a crime.

He wouldn't say what it was.

If the State pathologist was murdered, she wouldn't be able give evidence in court as to cause of death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

If the State pathologist was murdered, she wouldn't be able give evidence in court as to cause of death.

That's an idea "The General" had years ago. He car bombed a Forensic Scientist in an effort to prevent his evidence being used. The Wikipedia entry mentions that Dr O'Donovan (the scientist) retired in 2002. However it doesn't mention that he suffered ongoing pain ever since. Read an interview by him, and since then I always wonder about the survivors of terrorist outrages, because before that, I used to naively think that they got off lucky.

Sorry for the downer, but its amazing how quickly this came to mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Garda . ie
    Is on to you by now OP
    =D

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭ZuM16

Johngoose wrote: »
    This could become a himan for hire thread. ;-)

Himan is always available for hire:

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bullets yeah? But.....they're made out of the victim's frozen blood! Like real frozen blood!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

After watching 150 episodes of 'Forensic Detectives' on Netflix, I am convinced that I now know how to commit a murder without being caught. (Although I have no plans right now to commit murder.)

Taking another's life is a very serious matter, and that's putting it lightly. Hire the most professional fellow you can afford and it should be a piece of piss, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

I can’t remember where I read this. But serial killers usually take longer to find as they often have no connection with the victim, where as most murders, the people involved know each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

PM me details would ya? lol

(I'm joking btw... or am I? :eek:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

darced wrote: »

You'd have prints on the ropes, prints on the body...

Not a good way to murder imo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement